Main Menu

70 Hemi Challenger Auto - Black / Black - Where Is It Now ?

Started by 3.0CSL, March 31, 2020, 02:37:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

3.0CSL

Not sure of the date of this advert, but I wonder if this Hemi has survived ?

Be awesome to hear Mike Littles memories of this car !!

JS29

floorit426

RzeroB

Quote from: floorit426 on March 31, 2020, 04:38:02 PM
I live nearby, if anyone needs some eyes on it! :banana:

No Way!!  :unbelievable:  I'm in for some "eyes on" ... and pics!!  :takepicture:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

fireguyfire

I think he's a bit low on his price; tell him I'll give him $7000!

Mr Lee

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

HUSTLESTUFF

I actually think I know where that car is.  It's tubbed, has thru the floor frame connectors and has the Shaker.  Was drag raced for a long time.  Owners dad had Landy's last Hemi Dart, 1973.  Ran that car as the "Thundering Wedge".  Had a 500 inch hemi block with stage 4 heads all cut up and epoxied by Landy with a "sheet metal " manifold made of aluminum angle.  His brother raced Hemi's and bragged he could beat him with a wedge.   Sitting on a homemade rack 10 feet off the ground in a shop.  Has fiberglass dash, fenders with originals all wrapped up and mint.  Paint perfect. They have same area code.  I bought my 69 V21 Hemi Charger from him.  That car has sat in his shop since early 90's at least.

RUNCHARGER

Probably it all right. Cars didn't migrate much in the 70's and 80's.
Sheldon

3.0CSL

Quote from: HUSTLESTUFF on April 10, 2020, 11:30:07 PM
I actually think I know where that car is.  It's tubbed, has thru the floor frame connectors and has the Shaker.  Was drag raced for a long time.  Owners dad had Landy's last Hemi Dart, 1973.  Ran that car as the "Thundering Wedge".  Had a 500 inch hemi block with stage 4 heads all cut up and epoxied by Landy with a "sheet metal " manifold made of aluminum angle.  His brother raced Hemi's and bragged he could beat him with a wedge.   Sitting on a homemade rack 10 feet off the ground in a shop.  Has fiberglass dash, fenders with originals all wrapped up and mint.  Paint perfect. They have same area code.  I bought my 69 V21 Hemi Charger from him.  That car has sat in his shop since early 90's at least.

Fantastic news Hustle ! Any chance of getting some photos etc of it ?

HUSTLESTUFF

1 Wild R/T

Awesome!!! I think the fridge might be older than the car.... :rofl:

And I'm sure that radial arm drill press is older....

RUNCHARGER

Well at least it's off the ground and not sitting in the grass and it isn't being used as a storage shelf.
Sheldon

Brads70

HUSTLESTUFF

anlauto

:o  When I first looked at the picture I assumed it was just on a hoist...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration