Main Menu

71 Cuda 340 Shaker from Socal to Northeast

Started by VCODE, October 14, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

Here you go Alan  :waving:
After winning the 71 Cuda 340 Shaker / Billboards / Go Wing / 2 Broadcast sheets / Fender Tag / and some Paper work , I took delivery on Friday the 13th.
All went well. It looks good, a Real nice car. Maybe buff out paint. I did not have much time to play with it yet. I have no plans yet. I must think about what I am going to do with it. Leave it for know and drive it. See how it goes, but if I know me I will think about putting the front suspension back in. No resto at this point.
Car is from NoCal originally
Bob

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  71 Cuda's are beyond cool.  The best looking muscle car ever made.  Period.   :1place:  :perfect10:  :1place:  :perfect10:

Cuda Cody

You could not build that car for anywhere near what you paid.    Well bought if you ask me.

anlauto

Extremely well bought. :worship: Are all the options currently on the car on the build sheet ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

bentpshrods

Great looking car.  Guess Friday the 13 was'nt such a bad day after all.    :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on October 14, 2017, 09:09:23 AM
Extremely well bought. :worship: Are all the options currently on the car on the build sheet ?

I am working on the Broadcast Sheet right now. Decode sheet then check vehicle. Take about 1-2 weeks till I get back to PA garage
Bob

nsmall

Great deal.  Feel free to post more pictures.  I hope you get to enjoy the car before it turns to winter.

Chryco Psycho

Some of us look forward to Fri the 13 th !!
looks like an awesome purchase Congrats !!

7212Mopar

Congratulation on your purchase. Love the color with the window molding. Looks great.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

djw383

Quote from: VCODE on October 14, 2017, 08:52:00 AM
Here you go Alan  :waving:
After winning the 71 Cuda 340 Shaker / Billboards / Go Wing / 2 Broadcast sheets / Fender Tag / and some Paper work , I took delivery on Friday the 13th.
All went well. It looks good, a Real nice car. Maybe buff out paint. I did not have much time to play with it yet. I have no plans yet. I must think about what I am going to do with it. Leave it for know and drive it. See how it goes, but if I know me I will think about putting the front suspension back in. No resto at this point.
Car is from NoCal originally
Bob
DRIVE IT!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

303 Mopar

blown motor

Very cool car! One of my two favorite Cudas. Congratulations.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

VCODE

Quote from: VCODE on October 14, 2017, 10:20:01 AM
Quote from: anlauto on October 14, 2017, 09:09:23 AM

I am working on the Broadcast Sheet right now. Decode sheet then check vehicle. Take about 1-2 weeks till I get back to PA garage
Bob

Working on the Broadcast Sheet. Question about wheels , tires and trim rings to make sure I have this right.

T87 = F70 x 14 RWL
Spare = 3461359 Black TX8 14x5.5 stamped steel
Wheels = 2944474 Road or Magnum 500 14x5.5 ?
Trim Rings = 2944424
W23 =

Thanks Bob