Main Menu

Anyone know the whereabouts of BS23V0B249755 ??

Started by 750-h2, February 27, 2020, 06:53:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

BS23V0B249755 is a 1970 FC7 4 speed that originated from Northern Ontario. The car was later painted white with a brown stripe and believed to have been sold to someone in western Canada. My friend has the original engine for this car and just had it completely rebuilt as he plans on putting it in his V code 70 Charger. We both thought it would be nice to see if the engine and car could possibly be reunited?
:fingerscrossed:

Dodge_Main

I know exactly where the Cuda is in North America. 

6bblgt

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Dodge_Main on July 12, 2020, 03:28:06 PM
I know exactly where the Cuda is in North America.

Hummmm Joined today, first post in a where is it thread.... I'd call that a clue.....   The fact 6bblgt posted shortly after might also be a clue....

Welcome to the Site!!!  Hope you guys can figure this out.... :cheers:

6bblgt

unfortunately, I only have a few pics of the car - I don't even know when or where the pics are from - just noticed the thread when it was posted to today

I suspect Dodge_Main would be Dave Wise  :thinking:

anlauto

Well if it is Dave, welcome to the site.....Do you think the owner might want his original block ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

@Dodge_Main If the original owner wants his original engine he should get in contact with me asap. From there I can give him the present owners contact info. Engine will be going in the Charger this week and once installed it will not be coming out. 

Dodge_Main

Yes this is Dave Wise.  I drove that car the week.  I know the owner would be interested. I was just doing a Google search for any information that might be out on the web..

750-h2

@Dodge_Main Dave if you send me a personal message on this site with the owners name and phone # I will get my friend to give him a call. Hopefully they can work something out.

anlauto

Dave, you should stick around, we have a pretty great group of guys here and would thoroughly enjoy your expertise  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

:welcome: @Dodge_Main  It would be nice to have a guy like you around!  :handshake:

xx88man

:welcome: @Dodge_Main  from BC Canada. IMO sticking around this site would be Wise. Actually I'm sure it would help the rest of us gain some wisdom!   :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it

Dodge_Main

If there are high resolution images (VIN, build ID pad and casting) available of the original engine that is Canada please send them to be at info@mmcdetroit.com

750-h2

Just spoke to my friend and owner of the BS23V0B249755 engine and he advises me that engine is being installed in his V code Charger  today or tomorrow and subsequently the engine is no longer available. This is very unfortunate as I know he would have likely given up the engine with the owner of the Cuda had he been given the opportunity to speak to him.  :crying:  The car was trailered last weekend 150 miles to a shop in Sault Ste Marie On to have the engine installed and other details completed on the car. Bad timing I guess.

Dodge_Main

Is there any chance to at least get an image of the VIN and build date for future reference?