Main Menu

Anyone see this? Cuda hit hard . . .

Started by Spikedog08, February 19, 2019, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

js27

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YellowThumper

Yes, there was another post about it.

Sad to say the least. Glad no major injuries to persons involved.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

Yup sad to see, but that's why we have insurance  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Sorry for the double post . . Didn't see the other . . .  :deadhorse:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70/6chall

This is the reason I decided not to sell my '70 Challenger SE rear finish panel.all the best insurance in the world would never buy another one to replace the one on the car. Nuff said.  Thanks,   Al

dodj

Quote from: 70/6chall on February 19, 2019, 11:11:02 AM
This is the reason I decided not to sell my '70 Challenger SE rear finish panel.all the best insurance in the world would never buy another one to replace the one on the car. Nuff said.  Thanks,   Al
It would buy you another car though. If you ever were as unfortunate as the owner of that purple 'cuda, would you want the car fixed? If it were me I'd come to a cash settlement with the insurance company, buy back the wreck for parts and find another, less buggered up cuda to put the parts on.  Just my opinion. :alan2cents:

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

IF the floor or roof are buckled, I would not trust it. especially the way i like to drive!   :alan2cents: 

Daveh

Just attach my Come Along to the bumper swing the chain around a big oak and pull that baby out.  Problem solved.   :haha:

RUNCHARGER

I dunno: It will be an AMD car but it will take less metal to fix than a lot of rotboxes do.
Sheldon

YellowThumper

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 20, 2019, 07:00:48 AM
I dunno: It will be an AMD car but it will take less metal to fix than a lot of rotboxes do.

This I also agree with.
Only difference is really the image of it. Even though the $$$ and time would be the same. Rust buckets still have the image of still being the same shape initially intended.

Looks like a perfect candidate to receive a Schwartz full frame treatment.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

CudaMoparRay

As to its future,many things to ponder but at least it seemed to hold up rather well for an older relatively unsafe car.
Glad to hear no one hurt.

torredcuda

Pretty hard hit and although anything can be fixed probably not worth it unless it has a lot of sentimental value. On a side note c-c.com has changed it`s appearance, been a while since I`ve been over there I guess?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/