Main Menu

Are these front "spoilers" correct for an AAR and these exhaust tips

Started by SeventyTX9RTRag, November 07, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SeventyTX9RTRag

I am obviously brand new to this site, and don't know much about what is OEM and after market.

When I looked at the "spoilers" on the front of this car the fasteners looked newer not 48 years old as I would had expected. Thus the question.

I was told to look for this "brace" on the exhaust tip for originality so just making sure I was looking at the right place.

Thanks

anlauto

The spoilers and exhaust tips are correct for an AAR Cuda. HOWEVER, it appears the car has been restored so the fasteners may or may not be correct. ALSO...both parts are available in reproduction and have been for years, so this car could have reproduction parts on it which are kind of hard to tell from originals.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

If you're looking at purchasing this car, start a new thread, post as many pictures of it that you have, including the fender tags and even the BCS if you have it....and everybody here will chip in with their opinion of what's right, what's wrong, etc....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration