Main Menu

Back in Acction TONIGHT

Started by Cudajason, March 29, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

Well after an absolutely crazy month at work (and probably a crazier one coming up), I am finally going to get some time to work on my car tonight!!!

:wrenching: :wrenching: :wrenching:

Yes I know I may have just jinxed it, but man do I need some garage time!

I hope to get the new exhaust mocked up tonight and then complete the install next week!

The weather is warming up and I cant wait to fire the old girl back up!!!

:stayinlane:  :burnout: :stayinlane:  :burnout: :stayinlane:

Maybe I will have some more time to be an active part of this great community again too!!   :-[ :-[

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

It's almost car season!!!   :burnout:  Get on it!!!

anlauto

Well then, what are you doing wasting time on here ? :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

@Cudajason Work at it all night and get that thing running. The rain this week has washed the roads so the salt should be gone. I'm hoping to take mine out tomorrow evening, you could join me.   :yes:   :burnout:  :stayinlane:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

I agree . . . rain is washing the roads pretty good!  Almost time!   :stayinlane:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

Not here in central New York!  :'( Can't wait, I miss my pistol grip.  :stayinlane:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cudajason

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 29, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
One of the best therapies.

so true...and some times the worst...tonight was somewhere in the middle.  I inched forward but did not make as much progress as I hoped.

I will explain later...

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.