Main Menu

Billboard decal for 72-74 Cuda

Started by LinceCuda, January 16, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

LinceCuda

Because my Cuda is missing original this and that I have a blank canvas to work with, and I like the billboard decal on the 71's. I have seen pics of 1972-74 Cuda's with billboards but never in person to be able to speak with the owner where they bought them. I have searched with no luck and with the difference in rear side  marker lights was wondering would this be a custom made decal I would have to have made. So can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

anlauto

The correct 1971 decals are not cut for the marker light, in fact the factory even folded the edges inside the hole after cutting open....
PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS provides the best stripe kits  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

LinceCuda

Quote from: anlauto on January 16, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
The correct 1971 decals are not cut for the marker light, in fact the factory even folded the edges inside the hole after cutting open....
PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS provides the best stripe kits  :alan2cents:
Well that answers that thanks Alan, :)  I've learned yet again one more thing on this site. :woohoo:

Biffielube

I bought mine from Dales Cuda Shop while at Chrysler Carlisle several years ago. Very good quality according to installer.