Main Menu

Body scoop?

Started by Rich G., June 02, 2019, 06:57:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rich G.

Saw this on I G and thought I'd see your opinions. They claim it's a M46 option and the comments are no one has ever seen them and it doesn't make any sense to me where they are. Looks pretty funky to me. What do you think ?

70 Challenger Lover

There was a recent thread on this. I think someone was saying the bottom area is also painted black.

blown motor

I thought that was 71 Challenger only but I could be wrong. I don't recall ever seeing it on a Cuda.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

moparcar

@cuda hunter  Can fill in the details. He's a well known M46 fan.

MEK-Dangerous

Those are the M46 scoops on a 70 Cuda.

I was never a fan of them. Sure, they are rare, but...

Cudahunter will be all over this.

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Brads70

Josh is likely on the road picking it up !  :haha:

1 Wild R/T

cuda hunter

The first picture is Gordon's old car.  sold on the east coast and sold again and I lost track of the car. FY1 car.  All metal cut out of car and I don't know how they moved it as many times as they did with all the metal gone.
I own those scoops.

The second picture is Mopar Al's old car.  He sold it as well.  That was a sweet ride and original color was fc7 No rust car full restore.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Rich G.

I knew someone here would have the answer. Thanks

cuda hunter