Main Menu

Brad, what is this? You have some explaining

Started by Cuda Cody, October 04, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

700 AKN

Congrats Brad & well deserved.   I have seen your car in person and it's one of a kind for sure.
I'm seeing your car showing up everywhere.  Here's another magazine no one has seen before with your car on the cover.

Just a note... This picture below was made up by me so just having a little fun.  Your car should be on all Mopar related mags.
Enjoy the recognition you so rightfully deserve.

Brads70

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

dodj

Quote from: Dakota on October 06, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
Your abilities to fabricate anything and everything in your car make this well-deserved recognition.
Very well deserved. And when you see how much room he has in his garage to do that work, it is even more amazing.  :ohyeah:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

GoodysGotaCuda

Nice job!

btw I need your contacts over at the mag  :slapme5: :idea:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

Brads70

I just picked up a copy tonight. Cool to see your stuff in print. They got the front tire sizes wrong and ad-lib a bunch of things I didn't exactly say but it's all good. Here is some pictures in case you don't get this subscription. Nice to see they added a plug for this site!

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

jimynick

Boy, I'm late to the party, but it didn't diminish my joy to see your car there buddy! It only seems fair Brad, as your abilities and outgoing personality make a mix that's very rare and I'm still in awe of the things that you can and have handmade for your car. Great work and greatly deserved recognition, too!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71-440

Just picked up a copy tonight. Great article on you and your ride! You did an awesome job on that car.  :twothumbsup:

Neil you want a copy? Great read!
Joe

Topcat

Yup, just picked up a copy on Brad's car today myself.

I'm off for a while recovering from a Pneumonia so plenty of time to read it.   :whiteflag:

nsmall

So cool Brad.  These seem to relate to you.... :wrenching: :bradsthumb: