Main Menu

Broadcast Sheet 70 Challenger R/T SE 383 Magnum Plum Crazy England

Started by 3.0CSL, November 20, 2019, 03:27:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

3.0CSL

cuda hunter

It sure appears to be the correct car by the given information so far.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

3.0CSL

Rally wheels, with trim rings, fender trims ( std on an SE car ?? ) but no LSD axle ? Which is a shame.

anlauto

Looks like a heck of a project there if you plan on restoring it. :alan2cents: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

3.0CSL

Managed to get this shot of the dash Vin. It doesnt match the broadcast sheet that i found in the back of the passengers seat back. The passengers seat looks to be an SE seat, but the Broadcast Sheet decoder, gives a later build date than the dash and the drivers door build date decal, which says Feb 70.

3.0CSL

These two disintigrating pieces of paper were in a plasic holder that was stuck to the inside of the windshield on the passengers side.

Looks like it was sold new in New Jersey and that its Licence expired in March 1971 ? ( It was built in Feb 70 )

Anyone know if it will be possible to do a title search @ the New Jersey DMV ?  It looks as though this Challenger crossed the pond over to Blighty in 1977.

3.0CSL

EV2RTSE

Cool car!

It's been a while since I did a title search in NJ but the last time I did I was told that they only keep records going back 10 years.

Quote from: 3.0CSL on December 04, 2019, 12:39:01 PM
These two disintigrating pieces of paper were in a plasic holder that was stuck to the inside of the windshield on the passengers side.

Looks like it was sold new in New Jersey and that its Licence expired in March 1971 ? ( It was built in Feb 70 )

Anyone know if it will be possible to do a title search @ the New Jersey DMV ?  It looks as though this Challenger crossed the pond over to Blighty in 1977.

3.0CSL

Thanks EV, hoping that they don't destroy their old records!!