Main Menu

Broadcast sheet behind front seats

Started by Arctoad, September 20, 2019, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I'm confused  :looney: ...what's the front look like ? I've never seen anything like that before....Question whether or not they're even E Body  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

Definitely E body. But I got looking at original T/A covers and there is no pleat down each side of my front seats.. Hmm may be recover? 90's?

anlauto

Wow...I'm sorry, but seeing a limited amount of the front view...I would be hard pressed to say they're even Chrysler seats...they look almost like Mustang.. :thinking: they're really square and flat.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

Unless they mount to the factory linkage and floor i can't see it. The back of the seat is Mopar for sure and there is a tag on both but I don't know how to decode.

Fastmark

Back off with the camera an show us the release buttons or the back. That picture you shown of the seat back foam looks like 72 foam to me.

Arctoad

I will take some pictures tonight of the finished interior. Hopefully it stops raining here in Southern Ontario..
The button for the seat back forward is located on the side of the seat at the hinge.

6bblgt

I believe the foam seat cushions that encapsulate the spring wires are from a 73 or 74 car

I can't make out the tag on my phone but if you could type out there should be a seven digit part number, a five digit vendor code, and a date code in a number of different formats

What do you have?

Arctoad

Looks like:
359476_        26135

0_02             HB8
The underscore represents ?

I'd just really like to know if the original seats are long gone which would potentially mean the BCS is as well.

6bblgt

I would bet that 0-02 is a 1972  date :thinking:

Arctoad

I think I would agree unfortunately  :Thud: I'm going to take pictures of the back seat tags and compare.