Started by johnnydoe, March 27, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

johnnydoe

by plymouth emblem for tail panel
Does anyone repop these ?

Cuda Cody

anlauto

If they are, I would like to know as well :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

I bought a couple bootleg "By Plymouth" emblems off ebay a couple of years ago out of Florida, I think that company has since been stepped on for licensing issues.

MoparDave

:iagree:

A and A emblem were making a crap ton of emblems and this was one of them. Somebody popped him for infringement and TRI put a stop to him. He could sell to a licensee but could not sell them out right. I even offered to buy 500 and he never returned my emails.  Soo at this point there is NO supply point.

cast metal emblem and a chrome process, polish and paint. Expensive to do here in the US as I have looked into this already.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

johnnydoe

Anyone have any good leads or one to part with , not looking for junk though

anlauto

There was one for sale in Sweden. $350.00 USD I believe. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MOPAR FANATIC

:wave: There's one on e-bay right now for $200.00 '70-'71 CUDA TAIL PANEL  :banana:  :banana:

turbostang7

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 28, 2017, 10:14:55 AM
:wave: There's one on e-bay right now for $200.00 '70-'71 CUDA TAIL PANEL  :banana:  :banana:
I don't think the 70's had them? could be wrong though.

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: turbostang7 on March 28, 2017, 10:16:58 AM
Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 28, 2017, 10:14:55 AM
I don't think the 70's had them? could be wrong though.
I'M not sure either,it's just what the ad says on e-bay.  :dunno: someone will chime in.?

anlauto

NO 1970 models did not have them :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

MOPAR FANATIC

:yes: That's why you guys are the masters and I am a grasshopper.  :haha:

johnnydoe

i seen that on on ebay , it was painted and half studs broken off , im looking for better quality then that , i trust the forms more then ebay . forms are more like a family