Main Menu

Can anyone reach SLOTTS for me?

Started by wanderlustin, October 04, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wanderlustin

I can use some help in getting in contact with Jim with JS Restorations.  Emails, phone messages and at least one PM isn't working.  Hopefully he is ok.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Tyler Hoodenpyle

Chryco Psycho

1 Wild R/T

Slotts

Thank you Randy. I read the tag this morning.

Tyler,

To save all of the drama, yes indeed, I own this regarding your order.
No excuses.

Today, October 5, 2017, I've had a busy day so far. Woke up to needing to get my wife to the ER. Sitting in the room, decided to check my email and saw the tag. Once again sitting in the same hospital almost to the minute of where I was 23 years ago. So, I decided to take a couple of pictures for you, Tyler and assure you that nothing was Photoshopped. That was before you r phone call today. Since you thought it was a good idea to look up and share my last name with the world, which I tried to keep off the Internet along with my address for security purposes, here is another last name for you to see on the third picture down.

While being directly in front of the third picture, is when you called at 12:15 pm Eastern Time. My son Jason would have been 23 today. 

I did reply via a text message right after your call at 12:19 and did not see a confirmation acknowledgement after it left. I take it you didn't receive that. I will contact you tomorrow.

Today is Jason's day. Please let me be in peace.

Jim

10.6.17 Edited for privacy... Jim

Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

wanderlustin

My condolences Jim.  I apologize for the inopportune posting.  I sincerely hope your wife has a quick and thorough recovery.  I'm glad you are still with us and looking forward to your call.  Feel free to email if needed.  I removed your last name from my original post.