Main Menu

Challenger M28 wide grill molding available on a 70?

Started by 318Stroker, November 30, 2017, 07:26:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

318Stroker

Been going back and re-reading some of old Mopar mags. Dec.2010 issue of Mopar Action has info in the resto topics section stating that the M28 wide grill molding pkg. was available on late 70 Challengers as well as 71's. I was under the impression that this pkg. was a 71 only option. I've seen them on 71's, but never on a 70. Is this info correct, or was it 71 only?

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Cuda Cody

I am one of those people that love the wide molding.   :)

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 318Stroker on November 30, 2017, 07:26:23 PM
Been going back and re-reading some of old Mopar mags. Dec.2010 issue of Mopar Action has info in the resto topics section stating that the M28 wide grill molding pkg. was available on late 70 Challengers as well as 71's. I was under the impression that this pkg. was a 71 only option. I've seen them on 71's, but never on a 70. Is this info correct, or was it 71 only?

There's your problem there.  :rofl:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

RUNCHARGER

Challengers are sleek, I feel the molding kind of cuts up the front of the car. My friend Greg calls 70 Chargers "Newports" for the same reason. Ha, ha. I like 70 Chargers myself though.
Sheldon

dodj

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 30, 2017, 08:19:31 PM
I am one of those people that love the wide molding.   :)
Me too! If I had it I would paint it satin black though.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill