Main Menu

Classic Mopar's cruising the Bay Area, CA highway yesterday

Started by e_body70, May 23, 2021, 10:23:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

e_body70

Here's a little clip of us cruising our classic Mopar's yesterday here in the Bay Area, CA. We were long overdue for this, normally I set-up about 4-5 cruises for Classic Mopar's ONLY thorughout the year (COVID slowed us down but now we are back). The e-bodies presence was great!!  :yes:

cudamadd

Purepony

e_body70

Quote from: Purepony on May 23, 2021, 01:59:20 PM
Thanks for the invite  ::)

@Purepony I posted on Instagram and Facebook over the last month; sounds like you are not following either of my Bay Area Classic Mopar accounts yet.

See pics below of both my Instagram & Facebook page so you don't miss any more cruises  :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: e_body70 on May 23, 2021, 03:40:39 PM
Quote from: Purepony on May 23, 2021, 01:59:20 PM
Thanks for the invite  ::)

@Purepony I posted on Instagram and Facebook over the last month; sounds like you are not following either of my Bay Area Classic Mopar accounts yet.

See pics below of both my Instagram & Facebook page so you don't miss any more cruises  :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Many of us are not on Face book or Instagram.... And never will be....   A post here doesn't take much effort & might bring you more participants....

Scooter

I was just on that stretch of 280 North less than 30 minutes ago in my Challenger... looks like I missed by a day.  :'(

I don't do FB or Insta either... Do you have an email mailing list?

7212Mopar

What was the route? I was on 280 and 92 heading north home around noon time cruising on Saturday. I do have a FB account but hardly use it. Post on this forum for the next one. 
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Brads70

e_body70

Ya no problem; I'll include all future Classic Mopar cruise info here as well @Purepony @Scooter @7212Mopar

No set date for the next one, so stay tuned.

Since your not on those social media platforms, save these dates as well:

SATURDAY, August 14th: Cruise Night in San Mateo on El Camino. This will by far be the cruise event of the year! Details to come later as date approaches. All makes/models welcome; but it's dominated by muscle cars. It's American Graffiti all over again.

SUNDAY, October 10th: Mopar Alley car show at DeAnza College.

e_body70

Quote from: 7212Mopar on May 23, 2021, 05:58:47 PM
What was the route? I was on 280 and 92 heading north home around noon time cruising on Saturday. I do have a FB account but hardly use it. Post on this forum for the next one.

We met at Bass Pro Shops in San Jose. From there we jumped on 85, then 280.

floorit426

I had a great time, and it was nice to meet some new folks and catch up on some old acquaintances. Thanks, for organizing these cruises, they're great.

Bill (yellow 'cuda)

e_body70

Quote from: floorit426 on May 23, 2021, 08:56:11 PM
I had a great time, and it was nice to meet some new folks and catch up on some old acquaintances. Thanks, for organizing these cruises, they're great.

Bill (yellow 'cuda)

Thanks Bill!! Got some cool rolling video of ya! Thanks again for coming out!! Catch ya at the next one!

Smallblock340

Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

e_body70

nsmall