Main Menu

cUDA 1970 bS N0B 198059 Build sheet found

Started by cuda hunter, February 07, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

This is my first e body build sheet.  Just got it.

It's yours if you have the car. Here are some pics.

Pretty cool. 383 4v 4 speed EV2

I didn't spend much time cleaning it but did brush it off. 
I think I could purchase the original seats and the doors that went with this if someone has this car.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

4 Speed and a great high impact color!!!  Hemi Orange / Tor Red is awesome!   :lookatthat:

6bblgt

can you make out the last 4-digits of Line #5?  :takealook:

cuda hunter

5th line
under 1   - 31  under 2- 18  next box starts with 0
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

thanks, but I think that is BOX #2 10 (10AM) & BOX #3 0? (0? minutes) both appear to have the "0"'s crossbar

BS23N0B198059 appears to have been build on or near its "SCHEDULED" 11/21/69 date - still having issues around "THANKSGIVING BREAK" but every little piece helps, thanks again!

cuda hunter

If you want more detail I'd be more than glad to take more pics and change lighting.

Being that this is my first build sheet after owning 10 or so cuda's I'm pretty stoked about it.

Super glad to add to your library of history. 

But I'm confused as to what your looking for.  I can read, and read what you wrote, but I'm still a little lost.  (lack of b.s. time)

6bblgt

the '70 Hamtramck broadcast sheets have a print time in BOX #2 (hour on a 24 hour clock) & #3 (minute on a 100 minute clock) of LINE #5

10 05 would represent 10th hour & (05 x 0.6) 3rd minute or 10:03AM
(guessing at the missing digit)

6bblgt

only a few OPTIONS on that 'cuda
with manual steering, manual brakes & manual transmission  :thinking: I'd bet that rim-blow went off unintentionally a few times

$14.05 EV2 = "tor-red" hi-impact paint
194.85 D21 = 4-speed
$10.95 G31 = chrome RH racing mirror
$15.15 G33 = chrome LH racing mirror - remote
$16.50 J25 = electric clock
$61.55 R11 = AM radio
$24.60 S83 = rim-blow steering wheel
$43.10 W21 = RALLYE wheels 14"

$380.75  total OPTIONs

I wonder if there's a $25.90 V6X "hockey stick stripe" in that missing corner :notsure:

fc7cuda

Sounds like a nice, basic, good ole Cuda for back in the day.   :bigthumb:

cuda hunter