Main Menu

Dash lamps with Rallye Gauges

Started by 1970 cuda Joe, Today at 09:59:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1970 cuda Joe

I've been replacing bulb in my 70 cuda & I noticed the dash flood light doesn't come on with the rest of the dash light. Should it or am I missing something? It's new & tested. I'll be digging into the dash harness when it cools down a little bit here. Thank you, Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation

if you are refering to the bulb at the extreme right hand end of the dashlight bar, it's controlled by a time delay relay the same as the light that shines on the ignition switch. it comes on when you first open the door it's part of the A04 light group I believe

1970 cuda Joe

Quote from: 704406 on Today at 10:23:08 AMif you are refering to the bulb at the extreme right hand end of the dashlight bar, it's controlled by a time delay relay the same as the light that shines on the ignition switch. it comes on when you first open the door it's part of the A04 light group I believe

I have tell tail signs that the car had A01 (fender tag gone) It has fender t/s lights, trunk light, the flood light I mentioned. Column is not the original, so missing that light, glove box, ash tray & map lights also gone.  I can see where the map light used to be. I'll have to do some research to see if I want to find those missing pieces for the future. I just ordered a service manual for the shop. Thank you, Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation