Main Menu

Do you have your fender tags and/or buildsheet?

Started by Topcat, April 05, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Please answer for E bodies only. This will indicate what the populus of those that still have tags and/or build sheet

Yes I have just the Fender tags
Yes I have just the build sheet
Yes I have both the Fender tags and the build sheet
No I don't have either

Topcat

303 Mopar

Mine is a LA built Cuda so no build sheet.  The shop that did the restoration by the PO "lost" the fender tag.   :bricks: :pullinghair: :verymad: :madashell: 

1 Wild R/T

Of the 17 E bodies I've owned every one prior to my current one has had a build sheet & a fender tag... Not because I cared but just because people didn't mess with them much...  The current car which I've had now for 22 years was missing the build sheet but the fender tag is still there...

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Topcat on April 05, 2017, 06:49:59 AM
Let's hear about your E body documentation.

I have both, but nobody really cares about the pedigree behind a 72 318/904 Barracuda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on April 05, 2017, 07:12:36 AM
Quote from: Topcat on April 05, 2017, 06:49:59 AM
Let's hear about your E body documentation.

I have both, but nobody really cares about the pedigree behind a 72 318/904 Barracuda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good side of that is that you have a feeling of freedom to do whatever you want to the car. Pixie's Duster has the same engine/tranny combo with a 7.25 rear. Everything is so much smaller than what was in my Challenger!
Rev-It-Up

Burdar

As most people know, the original owner of my car was my dad.  I've got the fender tag, the original owners manual(with all the other papers inside the sleeve) and a couple punch cards for the car.  I found a very nice build sheet under the back seat.  After I found it, it went directly into a safe.  I didn't look at it until years later.  It was then that I noticed it wasn't for my car.  I guess it's fairly common.  The sheet I have is for a 340 4-speed Cuda.  Same JA5 color as my car.  Black interior, black vinyl top and black side stripe.  Really nice looking combo.  I often wonder if it still exists.

RUNCHARGER

My last two had fender tags only. My old FM3 R/T had fender tag, various other paperwork (like stopping distance sheet etc.) and 3 build sheets.
Sheldon

erik70rt

Quote from: Burdar on April 05, 2017, 07:24:40 AM
As most people know, the original owner of my car was my dad.  I've got the fender tag, the original owners manual(with all the other papers inside the sleeve) and a couple punch cards for the car.  I found a very nice build sheet under the back seat.  After I found it, it went directly into a safe.  I didn't look at it until years later.  It was then that I noticed it wasn't for my car.  I guess it's fairly common.  The sheet I have is for a 340 4-speed Cuda.  Same JA5 color as my car.  Black interior, black vinyl top and black side stripe.  Really nice looking combo.  I often wonder if it still exists.

You should send the build sheet to Barry Washington for his registry.  Maybe the car's owner is looking to get it.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

headejm

My 1970 RT/SE has fender tag, inspector tag, 3 almost perfect build sheets, owners manual, a few bolts and screws under the carpet, both scat pack decal backing sheets, and a cool "signature" on the passenger side rear fender well. Fun experience finding the build sheets.  :veryexcited:

cataclysm80

Having more than one car, I wasn't quite sure how to vote.

70 'Cuda has fender tag and build sheet.
70 Challenger has fender tag only.

ec_co

fender tag only. early LA BH car, found a BC in the back seat .... for a white /6 a couple hundred #s off from mine.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

750-h2

My V code was bought new in my home town where it stayed until I bought it 28 years ago. Besides the usual documentation I have the name and phone #'s of all previous owners.

JS29

Fender tag only, September 9 SPD LA build = no build sheet.  :'(