Main Menu

mopar wellness check

Started by MikeMikeMike, October 17, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MikeMikeMike

Hey all,  I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on Kim's health condition at passion4mopars out of orange city FL? I've gotten only sporadic communication from her in the past month. I'm trying to get my wiper motor back and I'm not sure if she is physically able.

She's had a rough year; hit by a hurricane (last fall), had 8 teeth knocked out by a part catching on a grinder, and has pretty severe macral degeneration making work tough from what I understand. I've been trying to communicate with her that I am completely fine with her sending back an incomplete job given her circumstances. Its time for me to check this item off the list though.

Due to her eyes failing, I'm not sure if she can read emails any longer? Anyone know her? She has never answered the phone when I've called either.

Thanks
Mike
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

Chryco Psycho

You know a lot more than i do about her situation apparently . Sad to hear

BIGSHCLUNK

Wow thats sad stuff to hear. When I dealt w her on my wiper motor she was rockin'. And actually very talkative on the phone

blown motor

That's unfortunate to hear. She did my motor a few years ago. She did a great job and she was quite a talker.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel