Main Menu

Error in "How to videos" in resources section??

Started by valman, January 09, 2024, 01:58:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

valman

Hi All, I am trying to access the "How to videos" in the resources section but the 404 Error keeps coming up. Are they not available anymore?
Cheers Chris

Bullitt-

Appears to be an issue with links to YouTube

They can be accessed directly here https://www.youtube.com/@CudaCody/videos
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

cuda hunter

That is unfortunate as I tend to send people to this site to find those instead of sending them to youtube.  @TwitchisMental  is that something that can be fixed so I don't have to send mopar folks to youtube? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Yes, it's something on my list to fix.  It is something that should be able to be repaired, but I need to find the time to follow up with our hosting company. Thank you for the reminder.   :bigthumb:

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 09, 2024, 09:37:02 AMYes, it's something on my list to fix.  It is something that should be able to be repaired, but I need to find the time to follow up with our hosting company. Thank you for the reminder.   :bigthumb:

I could've sworn these were working before.  Definitely contact the host.. I'll take a look at it when possible too.  Did just have some bad storms come through here and I still got to work lol.   

valman

Thanks for all your help guys I went straight to you tube and found them, didn't think of that first just hit the panic button  :-[

Cuda Cody

All the links in the how to videos and resources should be fixed now!   :veryexcited:

cuda hunter

It says that the content can't be loaded now and to try again later.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Doesn't work on my iPad5, will give it a shot on my desktop tomorrow. No 404 Error though.

Jay Bee