1 (1.6%)
'72-'74 Challenger Rallye
3 (4.8%)
'73-'74 Cuda Wide
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Brads70

Quote from: torredcuda on March 05, 2022, 04:08:09 AM
AAR stripe is my favorite, I guess I`m the odd one out as I like the stripe on non AARs but without the badge. I`ve thought about putting one on my `72 but with `cuda 340 where the AAR badge is but so far haven`t pulled the trigger.

:iagree:     agreed, love the AAR stripe.

EV2RTSE

I like 'em all. To me it's more about the color combinations that were chosen, they made it easy to get whatever you wanted. If I had a 72-74 'Cuda I'd add the V21 treatment to it regardless of what it had originally.

EV2RTSE

:wrenching:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on March 05, 2022, 06:39:25 AM
Quote from: torredcuda on March 05, 2022, 04:08:09 AM
AAR stripe is my favorite, I guess I`m the odd one out as I like the stripe on non AARs but without the badge. I`ve thought about putting one on my `72 but with `cuda 340 where the AAR badge is but so far haven`t pulled the trigger.

:iagree:     agreed, love the AAR stripe.

I'm going to go with Alan on this one . . I think all the stripes are pretty cool.  But I don't think they work on the different years . . AAR stripe and hockey sticks only belong on a 70, billboards only belong on a 71  . . I would not mix them up through the years.   Certainly believe that the hockey stick stripe is the most popular of them all though . .  In other words, there are more hockey stick stripes out in the world than any of the other options. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

PLY474

I'm a big fan of the 73/74 white stripe over dark colors. 

headejm

This is how my car came from the factory. What does everyone think of the white stripe with black vinyl and black interior? I just had a black bumblebee stripe installed instead.

RUNCHARGER

For me on a 70 Challenger the longitudinal follows the s-line of the car like it was actually designed for it whereas the butt stripe just looks tacked on as an afterthought. But everyone sees things differently and that's what these cars are all about, freedom of expression.
Sheldon

headejm

:iagree: I was mostly asking about the white colored stripe on a FC7 with black vinyl. I love the longitudinal stripe just didn't care for the white stripe with the black vinyl.

RUNCHARGER

I usually like only 2 colours total but I think the white stripe on the FC7 with black roof and interior looks nicer and brighter than a black stripe would.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: EV2RTSE on March 05, 2022, 07:21:04 AM
I like 'em all. To me it's more about the color combinations that were chosen, they made it easy to get whatever you wanted. If I had a 72-74 'Cuda I'd add the V21 treatment to it regardless of what it had originally.

That TB3 blue 1972 Cuda is a dream of mine....one day :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I like three colours...THis car was coded that way...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudamadd

For me it's a tough one so so many good looking stripes . The colour of the car makes a big difference.

Ramman

On the 70 Challenger RT side stripes, is the front RT in the stripe instead of the chrome emblem? Or is a chrome emblem in the center of that cut out? So if the trim tag called out the code for the stripes the holes for the emblem were not drilled in the fender? I ask because my car says it should have came with white RT side stripes, but yet it has holes in the fender with the RT emblems and no stripes. Course all this could have got swapped long ago.

moparx5

i think these three colors complement each other pretty nice and i believe its pretty rare too

Chryco Psycho

I guess I need to locate a picture of my Chall
FC7 with the T6 bronze bee stripe , 1-1 or maybe 1-2