Main Menu

For the M46 data collector, and any future M46 Registry

Started by cudaized, April 29, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaized

For the M46 data collector, and any future M46 Registry.

I have more....
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaized

1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Cuda Cody

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 29, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
@cuda hunter   :popcorn:

:rofl:  I was wondering how long it would take Josh to see this post? Maybe we could have a contest where members guess  down to the time/minute , closest one wins a t shirt or something! :haha:

cuda hunter

I'm here.  I was out wolly mammoth hunting.  found a few slivers of bone.  Always a good time with the wife.

That is freakin awesome!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Topcat

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 29, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

I'm here.  I was out wolly mammoth hunting.  found a few slivers of bone.  Always a good time with the wife.

That is freakin awesome!!

Gen I Hemi hunting?   :haha:

cuda hunter

Thanks Ola!

E63-383 4 barrel  335 orange or 330 blue  ???
D21-4 speed a833
barracuda
convertible
383-4
Hamtrack
103832 vin
Fe5- rallye red
h6x9- high bucket black
000-same upper door color as body
821- august 21st 1969
018476-sequence number, right?
v3w- white convertible top
a62-rallye instrument cluster, trip odometer, 150 speedo, wood grain instrument cluster, tachomer, clock, fuel, oil & temp
                                           amm meter, 3 speed variable wipers
B51-power brakes with disc's
C55-buckets seats
M46- quarter simulated scoops
M91-luggage rack
N41-dual exhaust system
N85-tachometer
N95-evaporative emissions control
p37-power convertible top
R22-radio am with 8 track 10 watt
Y05-build to u.s. spec
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

That is like the best it can get, almost.

Is this car still alive?  Or is this old?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

So my next question would be whether the car had the red with white stripe or if it had the elusive blue and white stripe. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JS29

How could it get any better than that one? Was it not the biggest engine you could get in A Barracuda or Gran Coup. if that was like my gran coup 383 4speed, it would have come with the orange 335 HP engine. basically A Cuda in dis-sky's           

cuda hunter

Well, better,
Orange
louvers
rubber bumpers
Maybe a t/a hood ordered special with it.
t/a exhaust. 

all those things that barely even made it on the BS cars. 

But otherwise I would have no complaints there.  That ride rocks!