Main Menu

found another M46

Started by cuda hunter, December 02, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

What's yals thoughts.  Although I already know mostly what is going to be said.

It's a rust bucket with all the rust cut out mostly.
No vin tag.
Has title that match's fender tag.
Radiator support is gone and cowl is gone to the extent that the stamps aren't there.
Rear quarters have bondo and as he says he can't see any bondo squeezing through where the holes for the scoops would be.
At 1200 bucks, is it worth it?   Mostly as yard art and that fender tag.  This wouldn't be a candidate to bring back from the dead.
He says it only takes two people to pick it up and put it in a uhaul truck. 

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-cuda-shell/6761661918.html
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Tim just sent me these pictures.  A little better than the actual ad pictures.

I know!

Run Forest Run !!!!

JS29

:o  :stop:  Do the scoops still exist?

Cuda Cody

:stop:  Run away from it.  It looks like it was a parts car to save another car.  What happened to the body numbers?  Are they on the other car?

I'll say this, anything can be saved with enough money, but that car has been hit on the head to hard.  It's going to take HUGE money to save it now and it's never going to be worth enough to get even half your money back.  IMO you're looking at a $40K to $50k loss if you restore that car.   :alan2cents:

Sleepychallenger

If you pick it up you'll be well covered exhaust wise

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

anlauto

I think you should buy it a restore it... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

1 Wild R/T

Obviously you never followed up on having a psych eval last time....... :rofl:

nsmall

I LOVE CUDA HUNTER.  Dude, you are the best.  I never get tired of your "treasures"

RUNCHARGER

NO numbers, no title, no value. None.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

That is virtually exactly what I started with when I built my 70 Tube Chassis race car , I did get a trunk lid
I would grab it

cuda hunter

Topcat

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 02, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
Quote from: kathyscuda on December 02, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
waste of lawn space.

The grass would still grow under it.

From all your posts over the years:
It sounds like you already have like a small outdoor Mopar/Pontiac museum where you live?

Could we get (if it's O.K with you) a pictorial visit on what you have, along with what they are or were? 

cuda hunter

That's a good idea. I'm not sure if I have pics of all the cars I've owned but I'll try to get to doing that.  Sounds fun.