veryhot_post in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) Author Topic: Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Racer57

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Block
  • index in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • Credits: 3770
    • Share Post
xx in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.
« on: October 11, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »
I've seen some GYC ads on facebook telling how you tell them what you want and they will build it. Anyone heard what its costs ? I'm sure its $100k+ but curious if anyone has heard anything.

https://www.facebook.com/graveyardcarz/videos/667072843948934

Linkback: https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/grave-yard-cars-will-build-you-a-tribute-to-your-specs/18564/

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Global Moderator
  • E-Body Wizard
  • index in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • Credits: 33230
  • Challenger ... You'll wish you hadn't !!
    • Share Post
xx in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Re: Grave Yard Cars will build you a clone to your specs.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 07:24:23 PM »
I used to do that too , take a car or parts of it & build it to the customers dreams , It was extremely rewarding !!
1-190417082201 in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

Offline dmastr3665

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 650
    • Share Post
Re: Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 07:35:43 PM »
not sure what it costs but I do know it will probably take years to get it back

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 07:35:43 PM »

Offline JH27N0B

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 8450
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 07:37:21 PM »
Maybe they should finish the dozens of cars sitting behind the shop before they advertise looking for more projects?

Offline 1 Wild R/T

• Trade Count: (1)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 10180
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 08:44:57 PM »
not sure what it costs but I do know it will probably take years to get it back

I know someone who could/would confirm that.......   :rofl:

Offline Huskidrive

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 400
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 06:05:11 AM »
359emblemred-MA33644881-0001 in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

When Twin Golden Huskies Pass You....It's Huskidrive!

Offline MEK-Dangerous

• Big Block
  • Credits: 5740
    • Share Post
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 12:46:02 PM »
I love that show!!

You have to have a car that is valuable. Yes, plan on 100K for the cost, and 2 years to have it done. That eliminates 99% of the population.   :('

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 12:46:02 PM »

Offline 1 Wild R/T

• E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 03:14:20 PM »
I love that show!!

You have to have a car that is valuable. Yes, plan on 100K for the cost, and 2 years to have it done. That eliminates 99% of the population.   :('

Two Years???    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:     They've had a guy I knows car for over eight years....

Offline Racer57

• Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 06:57:31 PM »
Maybe they should finish the dozens of cars sitting behind the shop before they advertise looking for more projects?
Majority of those are cars for reference and parts that they own.

Offline 1 Wild R/T

• E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 07:37:49 PM »

You sure about that?  I know a few folks who's cars have sat in that back lot....

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Global Moderator
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 33230
  • Challenger ... You'll wish you hadn't !!
    • Share Post
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 08:09:57 PM »
I used to take on 1 / year & I would get it done , probably didn't charge enough  :dunno:

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 08:09:57 PM »

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (9)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 40160
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 04:06:05 AM »
I'm surprised a shop that busy needs to advertised... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Offline Racer57

• Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2020, 05:17:58 AM »

You sure about that?  I know a few folks who's cars have sat in that back lot....
I did not say they all were.

Offline gzig5

• Big Block
  • Credits: 8370
    • Share Post
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2020, 07:22:14 AM »
I think that is most likely Mark Worman looking for more attention, whether he needs it to get customers or not.

Online anlauto

• Trade Count: (9)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • Credits: 40160
  • Life is like a box of chocolates....
    • Share Post
    • www_sm in Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.  in Cuda & Challenger General Discussion (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 08:32:16 AM »
I think that is most likely Mark Worman looking for more attention, whether he needs it to get customers or not.

I wonder if you have to leave a deposit in order to save a spot ?
I can't imagine wanting your car restored, then him telling you it's a five year wait just to get in. I can only imagine he's that busy especially if it takes over two years to do a car. :o

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 08:32:16 AM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

xx
Tribute Cars

Started by johnr

36 Replies
Last post November 15, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
by Oldschool
clip
70 Challenger RT convertible 426 tribute build

Started by Shawn

16 Replies
Last post September 25, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
by RUNCHARGER