Main Menu

Hell Cuda Hood

Started by Topcat, January 23, 2021, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

dodj

Not sure if I would want one on my 'cuda (if I owned one) or not but they look like quality pieces. The underside of the AAR hood looks pretty good so I assume the underside of the Hell hood would be just a nice.
Now if they made a Challenger hood with the cuda AAR scoop... :lookatthat:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cuda hunter

I like it. 

I've been looking for an original hood for some time but  I might end up getting one of these instead of a stinger hood. 
Having a bolt on hood makes a difference for me so I'll wait til that hood comes out.   

Looks like a very tight product. 

Zip comes out of Titusville Florida. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

torredcuda

Looks nice, if I were doing a Pro Tourer style `cuda I`d probably consider one.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

I'm on the fence on this one...would like to see it painted black on a car.. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP2

Quote from: dodj on January 24, 2021, 05:33:58 AM
Not sure if I would want one on my 'cuda (if I owned one) or not but they look like quality pieces. The underside of the AAR hood looks pretty good so I assume the underside of the Hell hood would be just a nice.

Tried that once. It turned out okay. Gonna ditch it with the coming repaint.

Spikedog08

I'm with Alan on this one . . Not sure I like it.   May grow on me but for now . . Probably pass.   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cudaragtop

I like it.
Not for my current E-Body but maybe a resto-mod Hellcrate AAR pro-touring... yeah one of those.

If they made a bolt on for a 69 Barracuda, I would be tempted... Don't see the AAR style scoop working on the Barracuda but maybe together with an A-Body twin snorkel scoop. Or maybe no scoop.

Allowing the hot air and air pressure coming in through the grill a path out of the engine compartment while looking good...
Would also help with aero, lessen lift of the front in theory.
The air coming in through the grill has to go somewhere and out the bottom of the engine compartment creates lift at speed.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Rich G.

Definitely cool on a restomod!

Brads70

HP2

That '69 is beautiful! Always wanted one of those, never got around to buying one.

dodj

Quote from: HP2 on January 24, 2021, 10:05:23 AM
Quote from: dodj on January 24, 2021, 05:33:58 AM

Tried that once. It turned out okay. Gonna ditch it with the coming repaint.
:cool:
I remember your car from cc.c days. Always thought the hood was cool.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill