Main Menu

Holy Gaskets Batman...

Started by anlauto, September 04, 2020, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

You know you've restored too many cars when these are your "extra" gaskets.....I've told James at DMT that he shouldn't included duplicate gaskets in his kits, such as the firewall kit and the heater box kit...etc...

Anybody local needs a gasket, feel free to stop by... :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Yea sure....$1 for a gasket $17 to mail it to you.... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on September 06, 2020, 07:49:13 PM
Yea sure....$1 for a gasket $17 to mail it to you.... :haha:
Better than UPS from the States..lol
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

...no argument there....UPS from the States would add another $19 brokerage fee :yes:

RUNCHARGER

Hence, parts sit and collect dust. I've got a buttload of gaskets as well.
Sheldon

anlauto

Just spent my Holiday Monday sorting and bagging up every gasket I have...At least now I know what's there :rubeyes: