Main Menu

John Wick movie (#4) has a scene with a Cuda.

Started by vert, July 26, 2022, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

vert

So... the next John Wick movie (#4) has a scene with a Cuda. It has 71 gills, but 72 front markers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiKXJ-ObtGk&t=3s

cuda hunter

Was a good looking car.   Now it has holes in the windshield and a busted up front grill and bumper.

Glad they have some taste with the movie.

I don't watch movies.  Just don't have the time for that.
However my good friend stress's to me that I should watch the John Wick movies as he says I will truly enjoy them.  Perhaps I should watch them.  Since they are mopar people and all.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Filthy Filbert

@cuda hunter   The first one had a classic mustang that "the bad guys" stole from him, and either took or killed his dog...I don't remember now...   And he comes out of retirement as a former hit man to seek revenge.    It's been awhile since I watched it.... Just wanted to forewarn you... it is not a movie about mopars or even featuring mopars!  haha.

They're up to 4 now?    I thought there were only 2, so I'm either forgetting the 3rd, or haven't watched it yet.

cuda hunter

Thanks for the warning.  I was warned that they are great "violent" movies. 
Sounds like fun.  Lots of violence and a little bit of car stuff thrown in here and there.

:cheers:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Rich G.

He jumped into a Chevelle after they stole his mustang. He drives nice cars but they're usually in the movie for about a minute.

Filthy Filbert

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 27, 2022, 09:01:35 AM
Thanks for the warning.  I was warned that they are great "violent" movies. 
Sounds like fun.  Lots of violence and a little bit of car stuff thrown in here and there.

:cheers:

That's a perfect description of what they are.    And to top it off, Keanu Reeves trained his ass off in firearms training; and his weapon manipulations in the movie definitely show.   His weapon control, his reloads, all textbook.   

Here's a video of him live firing a USPSA/IDPA style stage    USPSA and IDPA are types of action shooting that involve movement and speed, not just accuracy.   

https://youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY

cuda hunter

Wow!  Ok.  I'm sold.  I'll watch. 
My buddy who swears I should watch is a gun manufacturer.  He's into guns.

heywodja

I think they destroyed a few cars in that movie...

cuda hunter

PLY474

Internet people are already calling it a 71.   :thumbdown:  There's movie scene photos in the link.  https://www.carvibz.com/news/1971-plymouth-cuda-appearing-in-john-wick-4-continues-tradition-of-epic-muscle-cars/

bentpshrods

I was watching a live feed of the running of the Pikes peak hill climb a while back. The commentator was Tanner Foust from Top gear america----said as Jess Neal in his 71 cuda (#426) came up to the line that he had just spent 4 months in a pair of cuda's as the stunt driver in John Wick 4.  Was pretty impressed with the cudas.           :banana:

cuda hunter

Wow!  What a job. Paid 4 months to drive cuda's. 

Jess's videos from this year are pretty cool.  I've watched about half of what is available.