Main Menu

Just arrived 1973 Cuda

Started by scf100, February 14, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

scf100

just got my new Cuda in and its better then expected!

This time last year I bought a 72 Cuda that came out of the AZ desert that was totally rust free but needed to be restored.....great bones on it...sold that one to a local buddy

searching Craigslist ( which always gets me in trouble) found this one in Denver Co that was restored in 1992 using a lot of orig parts bought at local Plymouth dealer including a new grille from the dealer for 130 bucks.....have the receipts!

and when the car was being dropped off last night the owner who restored it called me and we discussed the car..

Have a hot 360 in it but I got the matching number 340 block with the car.
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Spikedog08

Now I would be very excited about that car!  Great color combo and I love the white accents!  Curious how much that set you back? 

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

750-h2

303 Mopar

Cuda Cody

Looks freaking awesome!!!   :perfect10:  :1place:

71-440

Love that color combo! Congrats! :bigthumb:
Joe

packnsix

Now that is a good looking 'cuda.

1 Wild R/T

Nice Cuda!!  But I'm seeing more Fords than Mopar's.... Like the Econoline....

scf100

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 14, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
Nice Cuda!!  But I'm seeing more Fords than Mopar's.... Like the Econoline....

well yes....

but I am in to all muscle cars and hot rods......have a 1970 Chevy Blazer 2wd..........I also have had 2 1970 Challenger RT?SE 383 cars over the years.....first one while in high school in 1977
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

That's a sharp ride !
Yeah,looks like nice Econoline also.

Rich G.

Nice looking car. I see it doesn't have the big rubber bumper guards and it has the 70 hockey stripes on. Can't tell you how many times I walked into those bumper guards when I had my 73. The way yours it set up really does have the nicest look. Good luck with it!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

nsmall

:inlove:

Love it.  White accents are a perfect fit. :perfect10:

LinceCuda

IRON MAN

That is a very striking Cuda. It caught my eye when it was on eBay several weeks ago,...even put it on my watch list.  :cheers: