Main Menu

Let her run!

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, May 25, 2020, 05:38:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Finally NIKKI see's some daylight. We did over 150 miles in the last 2 days. During this time we did some sure grip testing, tire compound testing, suspension testing and brake system testing.  :burnout: All of which she passed w flying colors. The only sub standard test was seat comfort, but it felt so good to be on the road I gave her a pass on that one !   :rofl:

73_Cuda_4_Me

That is awesome! Glad you got her out and tested thoroughly!

:clapping: :bigthumb:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Cuda Cody

Man, I'm so ready to gt the cars out on the road and put some time in behind the wheel.   :burnout:  Glad to hear you're putting miles on her.

Chryco Psycho

They are meant to be driven not become 1;1 scale models , great to hear you are having fun with Nikki  :cool:

BIGSHCLUNK

WE even got the  :ohyeah: from a bowtie boy in a 55  :burnout:

YellowThumper

Great to hear its it's out.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mopsquad

Funny, because it the reverse here in Palm Springs/desert. We tend to drive the cars less or not at all in the hottest summer months (july-August).  That's the time that the car will be taken off the road to do projects and/or repairs  lol

MEK-Dangerous

Drive them while gas is cheap now.    :burnout:

It's already up 25 cents in the last two weeks here.

BIGSHCLUNK

REGULAR HAS JUST BROKE $2 A GALLON HERE. sorry bout the caps, every weekend here has been rain even this past saturday. It felt great to be out on the road again  Took it wile I could, I dont think I put that many miles on since before my mom passed. I luv that quick reponse one her R's are up.  :burnout: