Main Menu

LOOKING FOR A NICE 340+6 CAR

Started by 71REDCUDA, September 02, 2017, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

Im intrested to know if anyone know of any nice 340+6 cars?

I dont see too many intresting cars avalible with good combo..

Im looking for a matching# AAR Cuda with (A22/A21) rubber bumpers or a T/A Challenger..

I would consider V-code E-body depending on combo.. I would prefer a 4-speed car.

Im looking for a nicly restored car with correct details or a very nice driver car.

Car must have:

Matching# drivetrain & body stamps.

Atleast original fendertags.

Favorite colors: Red / Orange /Black.

Im a serious buyer looking for a new car to put in my garage.

Limit around 90-95k$.

Thanks
Nicklas

Cuda Cody

Good color combos that are restored to high levels seem to be hard to find right now.  They are out there and you have a solid budget to work with so I'm sure you will find one.

Yesterday someone offered to trade me a like new Gen 5 Viper (orange T/A edition) straight up for my Yellow Challenger T/A.  Then he offered to throw in some cash too.  I love Vipers a lot, but could not give up a perfectly restored six pack T/A for one.  There's something iconic about the look of the T/A's and AAR's.

fc7cuda

There's a few 340-6 cars coming up next weekend at the Mecum/Dallas auction.

I plan to go; interested in the F8/V1G TA.

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 02, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

Yesterday someone offered to trade me a like new Gen 5 Viper (orange T/A edition) straight up for my Yellow Challenger T/A.  Then he offered to throw in some cash too.  I love Vipers a lot, but could not give up a perfectly restored six pack T/A for one.  There's something iconic about the look of the T/A's and AAR's.

Wise move!  One will go up in value/investment, the other not so much.  :alan2cents:

71REDCUDA

Yes i usully look at the MECUM auctions.. but i live in sweden so i want to have contact with the car owner before a purchase.

Thanks
Nicklas

RzeroB

Sweden? I imagine that finding what you are looking for will not be as hard as it may seem. There seems to be an old migratory route between North America and Sweden that these cars have been using since the '70's. Hundreds of them, if not more, have already traveled that route to Sweden and are there now.  :yes:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JH27N0B

:smile:
Quote from: fc7cuda on September 02, 2017, 03:59:35 AM
There's a few 340-6 cars coming up next weekend at the Mecum/Dallas auction.

I plan to go; interested in the F8/V1G TA.
I didn't see an F8 one listed at Dallas?
There was an F8 one at PA a few weeks ago went fairly inexpensive iirc.
The B3/V1G one at Dallas is an interesting car.  I was interested in it when it was at a Mecum here in Chicago in '08.  Not a high end resto sadly, I'd call it a 2- or 3+.
The black/white one at Dallas is very cool.

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

71REDCUDA

ec_co

:drooling:  https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/plymouth/aar/1955143.html

another B5, this one needs a little finish work (send it to @anlauto to complete it before sending to you ... the price seems @ right) https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/cuda/1928944.html

another one a bit over your price point https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/plymouth/aar/1971304.html

this one is going across the block in a few days https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/aar/1990508.html

for the $$, the project B5 one seems to be the best bang for the buck, esp if you have it finished before shipping it out.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

mjb765

anlauto

I could never do a car that would be up to Nicklas's standards :alan2cents: :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: ec_co on September 03, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

another B5, this one needs a little finish work (send it to @anlauto to complete it before sending to you ... the price seems @ right) https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/cuda/1928944.html

for the $$, the project B5 one seems to be the best bang for the buck, esp if you have it finished before shipping it out.

That B-5 car is a mess, gonna spend allot of money to bring it up & then there will be ???? Hidden..

RUNCHARGER

Yikes: Yes at first blush you think neat car. then you have to question what you're going to find.
Sheldon

anlauto

That's actually my dream car...a blue on blue 4spd AAR :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration