Main Menu

Groovy T/A

Started by 303 Mopar, June 29, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

That one reminds me of A 70 hemi cuda convertible that was called the bass boat. It had A custom paint job, then it was restored to the original FC7. I read about it in A magazine.

1 Wild R/T

The Bass Boat Cuda is owned by Wade Ogle, he's a member here, Nice guy who's done well.... Some folks feel the Bass Boat should have been left alone or restored as a Bas Boat.... Folks who have seen it's original condition all agree it needed to be restored & Wade dd an awesome resto on it.....

Personally I wouldn't want to be saddled with either car cause somebodies not gonna like what you did no matter what you do....

Personally I'd be gathering parts to go back to a 340-6/4 spd side exit exhaust..... Or in other words another boring stock resto... But It's a real T/A & I feel it don't get much better than that....

scf100

love it....day 2.....thats what folks did in the 70's!!!!! :banana:
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

RUNCHARGER

I love the fact that the fellow has owned it since 1978 and it's in pristine condition. A lot of these guys hang onto these cars and let them revert to their oxidized state while not allowing anyone else to purchase them and care for them properly.
Sheldon

redlinemuscle

I would walk right by that at a show...if it was mine I'd have that thing sanded down and prepped for paint in a couple of days... T/A Stripes and exhaust ordered next day.