Main Menu

Memories from the past

Started by 70/6chall, April 10, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Ive had these for quite awhile now. I'm sure a lot of you remember the "Special Interest Auto Club". I was a member back in the 80's. Tom Quadrini headed this club. I also have a collection of the club magazine the "All American Racer". The Slant6 Club of America......well that goes without saying, my 6 cylinder E-body qualifies here. I belonged here about 10 years. Whenever I went to their meets, I had the only E-body with a six.       Thanks,   Al

RUNCHARGER

I still have all my stuff from them. I was wearing my CCOA patch on my hat at work today too.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

I was a member for years too , used to have all of the stuff unit I moved to Panama , no clue where any of it is now

1 Wild R/T

Member here also... Still have a few of the newsletters (All American Racers)   The Region 6 director lived right around the block from me, he still has his T/A...

Topcat

There was once a club I believed called the Mopar Trans Am association.
They were in Missouri I recall. 

I bought my 340 from them back in 1981.

Anyone recall them?

Jim AAR

I was a member of SIAC back in the 80's as well, still have some of the newsletters and stickers.

dodge1933

Yup, I just ran across my SICA membership card and some old news letters a few months ago. Good days and  good times.

70/6chall

Yep!  Those were the days guys.......Those were the days.    Thanks,   Al

340challconvert

Was also a member of SIAC back in the day
Still have some of the newsletters
I also have several annual membership booklets that listed members, locations and their cars.
:slapme5:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

70/6chall

I just recalled, I received some correspondence from Alaskan T/A, Barry Washington, I believe it was in 2016. He had come across my original SIAC membership application. He asked if I wanted it. Told him " sure why not" he sent it off to me in mail. Not many would do this. Again Thank You, Barry.
       Thank you,   Al

RUNCHARGER

I was proud to have my FM3 R/T featured in the SIAC and CCOA newsletters back then. I'll have to dig them up. Boy it was fun back then, driving the cars on any day that had decent weather, going to the dealer to buy parts when you needed them.
Sheldon