Main Menu

Met Dave Rea

Started by 6pack, October 16, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6pack

I was at the Ridgely MD car show Sunday and got to meet Dave formerly of Graveyard Cars.  I was able to talk cars for a little while he is a great and very knowledgeable guy.  As most know he has his own shop now.  I told him I hope he gets his own show someday he liked that idea.  Also, I met and got my arm around Linda Vaughn and shook King Richard Petty's hand.  Nice show.  Many MOPARS there and some with wings.

Jimmy

Rich G.

I was there too and so was cudagirl3406 . Very surprised that a small street show had some high quality cars and guests Dave , Richard Petty and Linda Vaughn . Decent Mopar turnout but just a few E Bodies

Swamp Donkey

Just google imaged Linda Vaughn.  I'm 44 years old.  Love Mopars my whole life.  Where has she been hiding?  Lol.  First I've ever heard of her. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Looks like a nice show, some of everything.
Dave always seemed like a good guy on the show hope he does well.
Miss Hurst !
Richard Petty was about the only reason I watched Nascar ,quit watching when he retired,used to have a piece of his car years ago that they had cut into small squares and sold.

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on October 16, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
Just google imaged Linda Vaughn.  I'm 44 years old.  Love Mopars my whole life.  Where has she been hiding?  Lol.  First I've ever heard of her.

Really ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Linda has always been very camera shy, & tries to stay out of the spotlight...... :rofl:

RUNCHARGER

Richard Petty is one of the few heroes left from the 60's era.
Sheldon

Cudagirl3406

I agree with @Rich G. this was a very nice show .  Definitely a nice variety of cars and especially the Mopars.  :D

It was great to see Dave Rea again.  He signed my new garage banner from when I met him at Carlisle in July.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Racer57

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on October 16, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
She was a "huge" attraction promoting Hurst shifters during the 60's and early seventies.  :wowzers:  Could be seen at NHRA and NASCAR races frequently. 

AARuFAST

Ridgley car show is presented by Brenda Walls and a group of mopar owners on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
The money generated supports Breast Cancer and Richard Petty Foundation.
Richard Petty has been there at least 5 times. He missed one yr. because of bad weather in N.C.
Met Rea also. Had his head  under the hood of our AAR. He picked our friend Daniel's  RR for his choice.
Brenda's Viper has been dressed up by the Petty garage.
Has been on display at the Petty trailer at Carlisle.