Main Menu

E-Bodies.org - Tee Shirt With A Cuda on the Front & Back

Started by Jim AAR, November 27, 2017, 09:09:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jim AAR

Hey Cody,

Any thought to making an E-Bodies.org with a Cuda on the front and back like the Challenger one?  :idea: :please: :please: :please: ;) ;) :) :)

Cuda Cody

That's a good idea.   :bigthumb:  We have a few designs that we have been kicking around for the 2018 T-Shirt design. 

Jim AAR

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 27, 2017, 09:11:32 AM
We have a few designs that we have been kicking around for the 2018 T-Shirt design. 

I hope there's a convertible Cuda included somewhere in there.

GQ234

anlauto

Quote from: GQ234 on November 27, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
How do you get a T-Shirt with the Challenger?

Every time you make a post on here you get credits....With those credits you get lots of free stuff available in the "prize Shop" , click the link at the top to check it out.

Another reason why this is the best website in the world... :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Sweet more Cuda tee's.  :banana:

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 27, 2017, 09:11:32 AM
That's a good idea.   :bigthumb:  We have a few designs that we have been kicking around for the 2018 T-Shirt design.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

Aar1064

I know this is asking a lot but thought I'd mention it. What about thinner, lighter sportslike versions of the shirts? May be cost prohibitive but as popular as they are in the south, prices mat be coming down.  :alan2cents:

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

There was already Cuda shirts, you just missed the first run of them....I have mine.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69bronzeT5

Just got the last Challenger one the other day. Would love a 'Cuda one next. The prize shop rocks!!! Thank you to everyone that works hard filling it! :cheers:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/