Main Menu

Mopar puzzle

Started by Mr Lee, June 04, 2020, 11:46:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

So i saw someone post this mopar puzzle on one of the facebook mopar groups and picked one up.  Havent done a puzzle since i was a kid and must say, I am thoroughly enjoying it.
This is a big puzzle. 24x36".  So you need a big table to work on it.  My dining table will not be used for eating for awhile. There are a lot of pieces and the pieces are small, so this is not easy. 
Taking a break from the tv is nice..

This is the progress made by two people working on it at a time for two sessions, about 2-3 hours each session.
Think I may frame it when done and hang it on the wall somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

Our family has been doing puzzles during this stupid Covid time, but lost interest after a half dozen or so....This one is REALY cool and would keep me interested for sure :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

I saw a vendor selling one like that at Carlisle last year. Very nice.

6bblgt

I got this from my niece for Christmas, its been sitting on top of the TV until last week - I decided to put it together    8)  20" x 26"

floorit426

Boy, those cars look really "pieced together".  :haha:

Pretty cool stuff!

73_Cuda_4_Me

Unfortunately, ALL of them are out of stock on the web sites...

:'(
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

mccannix

Those are awesome !
I may grab one or two for when I hit nursing home status to occupy the days.
But by then I might forget what I'm supposed to do with them.
For now I like these smaller ones with the big pieces direct from 1968 and 1969 Scat Pack days, still in original cellophane.

Mr Lee

Wow those are all pretty cool.  Ive seen the challenger one before but not the rest.   I'm already thinking about picking up another one for when Im done with this one.   I guess people are buying up all the puzzles while stuck at home quarantined.

cudamadd

You are Lucy members We donot have them here in  :australia: I wish they did have fun

MOPAR MITCH

While being "quarantined" ... working from home in April and May... I assembled two puzzles... these MOPAR puzzles would've been more fun to me!

Spikedog08

Wow those are cool.  We used to put them together upside down so you couldn't see the picture.  Made it a little more challenging!  Did one a couple years ago in the winter. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Mr Lee

This one was hard enough.  But what made this really cool was that there is a TON of cool little details in this puzzle and its all mopar.  I counted 22 cars in there.   Look closely... there are even small bits of cars showing through the windows in the back of the barn.  There's a reflection of a superbird in the side of the charger.  There are car parts scattered all around. This was really fun. I pretty much handled putting together the cars and a knowledge of mopars actually came in pretty handy.  Haha.  My gf did the trees, barn etc. 

Shoooter

That'cool where did pick up that mopar puzzle. I Like the AAR peeking through the window

anlauto

Quote from: Mr Lee on June 05, 2020, 09:44:47 PM
This one was hard enough.  But what made this really cool was that there is a TON of cool little details in this puzzle and its all mopar.  I counted 22 cars in there.   Look closely... there are even small bits of cars showing through the windows in the back of the barn.  There's a reflection of a superbird in the side of the charger.  There are car parts scattered all around. This was really fun. I pretty much handled putting together the cars and a knowledge of mopars actually came in pretty handy.  Haha.  My gf did the trees, barn etc.

The artwork is Michael Irvine, a great Canadian automotive artist https://michaelirvine.com/  :canada: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration