Main Menu

Columbo: S1 E2

Started by RusTy/SE, May 13, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RusTy/SE

I accidentally landed in the middle of an old Columbo episode entitled 'Death Lends a Hand' and came across a few seconds of blue 71 Challenger R/T  :Stirring:  screen time. Wonder what ever became of this one?

I added a shot of Columbo being pulled over by a Motorcycle Officer but the Challenger only appears with limited views beginning at the 43:40 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyxT_QSAYY4

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Chryco Psycho

Interesting , Columbo was such a misfit

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Odd because they never made a 1971 Challenger convertible with that stripe :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: Time to get Columbo on the case of that car.
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

Quote from: anlauto on May 13, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
Odd because they never made a 1971 Challenger convertible with that stripe :thinking:

:thinking:  The stripe in that scene is also placed farther back than appears correct; the back of the stripe does not seem to follow the line coming down from the back of the quarter window. Nice looking in blue/white though.

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 13, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Yeah: Time to get Columbo on the case of that car.

(Just before leaving the scene Columbo turns to the owner and says while scratching his head like the facts don't add up) "Just one thing, I couldn't help wondering, but the stripes on your Challenger R/T convertible. . .?  :foul:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach