Main Menu

My cuda got smashed by a tree

Started by cuda hunter, April 18, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

yes, wing is OK. 

That was my main concern.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Well that's why we have car insurance.....It was fully insured right ???   :pokeeye: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

superdave

Bummer, the wind was bad hete in Kansas but not like that. :(

CudaMoparRay

Sorry to hear but at least you or no one else was hurt.

Brads70

That sucks.... no one like to see that with any car. :sorry:

71-440

Ouch! That really sucks. Sorry to see that. :(
Joe

RUNCHARGER

Sorry to see that. I really like the 2gen cudas.
Sheldon

jimynick

Damn! That's a drag Josh, but she doesn't look wounded unto death and I'm sure you'll get 'er back in one piece soon. Time to get out the old Stihl!  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

Figures, all three of my chainsaws are broken or won't start.  Gotta work on em.
Cut it all up with a machette and my Skilsaw.
Neighbors are complaining about my trees of course. 

Purchased another altenator for the ride so I can move it.
I will still drive it around until I get it fixed.  Just can't get up to higher speeds I bet. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Just call these guys.... The trees don't stand a chance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo

Sorry to hear about your bad luck...

gumby

Sux. Back in '97, a neighbors tree fell over and crushed my Bronco and F-150. His insurance said it was an act of god. So my insurance had to pay.

Luckily, it was hunting season, so the value went up on 4x4's. I wriggled my way up in the Bronco, from the back window,
to get to the glovebox and insurance papers.

Some passerby came up and shouted OMG! Thinking I was crushed in the vehicle. Both vehicles were flattened.

I feel your pain. Good luck, and take care.

HP2

Total drag, the car looks like a loss, You should probably sell it to me, I'll even let you keep the wing.   

Seriously though, that really sucks.  The wind around here lately has been the worst I can remember in a long time. I'll be glad when it finally dies down.

cuda hunter

I'm going to end up trimming all of my trees due to this years wind.  Don't want it to happen again. 

Bright side is that I have located all the needed parts and will be getting them shipped to me shortly.

When I was at autozone getting an altenator the other day a guy drove through the parking lot that had a 69 barracuda on a trailer. 
I followed him and his wife over to sherwin williams and struck up a conversation.  He is a body guy at our best body shop in town.  Clyde retired and the new company shipped in this guy.  He does body work on the side.  Just moved here and might be willing to do this work.  hopefully that will work out. 

Chryco Psycho