Main Menu

My search is finally coming to an end

Started by CNUMB, September 27, 2020, 04:49:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CNUMB

Well maybe...Price agreed on yesterday , about a 1800 mile roundtrip coming... Hopefully this Tuesday this 71 Challenger will be traveling to its new home.. My garage :) I'm sure I will have many questions in the coming months...Love this site..

chargerdon

dodgemania

anlauto

Cool, hope everything works out for you.. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Dakota

Congrats and hope all goes well with the move. 

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Nice.................like the color................

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

autoxcuda

Good luck

Looks like a dealer lot. Hope you've looked at it in person.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

mopar thunder

CNUMB

Quote from: autoxcuda on September 27, 2020, 09:52:29 AM
Good luck

That is what I am doing Tuesday morning,  just waiting in pictures I asked for before driving 900 plus miles..but it has the original paperwork, broadcast sheet. And there is a fendertag.. the original 340 has been transformed to a 377 stroker..
We will see...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

anlauto

You can always post pictures here, or a link to the ad....We always love to share our opinions... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Cool!  I'm partial to yellow '71 Challengers as well!

Good luck

Cuda Cody

autoxcuda

Quote from: CNUMB on September 27, 2020, 12:08:36 PM
Quote from: autoxcuda on September 27, 2020, 09:52:29 AM
Good luck

That is what I am doing Tuesday morning,  just waiting in pictures I asked for before driving 900 plus miles..but it has the original paperwork, broadcast sheet. And there is a fendertag.. the original 340 has been transformed to a 377 stroker..
We will see...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How long has it take to get pictures?

They should already have them and should be a day to get someone to email them. That's looks like a classic car dealer and they get picture requests as a register deal.

A sales trick is to wait till just before want to go so you don't have as much time to think about it.

...then they'll tell you someone's coming to look at it, so you Betty hurry and grab it.

If you are comparing it to 71 Challenger R/T 340/383 prices, make a deduction for it not being an R/T.

I realize it's mechanically the same as an R/T, but there is as average selling price difference.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...