Main Menu

Need Enclosed Transport Shipping Chicago, IL 60611 to Edmonds, WA 98020

Started by challengermaniac, May 15, 2019, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

challengermaniac

Hi everyone,

I just made a big purchase and in need of Enclosed Transport Shipping from Chicago, IL 60611 to Edmonds, WA 98020.  Any leads will be great appreciated. 

Oh, and will share info and pictures once received!  It's a surprise until then...........
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Bossgold

JTD Logistics LLC  Call Matt (513) 214-3797. He can get multiple shippers to quote and uses enclosed quality companies. He works with several Classic car dealers. I used him to transport my AAR from Detroit to LA  last December.....no problems

Cuda Cody

BIGSHCLUNK

70 Challenger Lover

I decided to go with Reliable for mine. I spoke to lots of guys and most of them explained that their cars were picked up by local haulers with an open trailer or flatbed and then taken to a hub of some sort where the car sat and waited for truck shipments to line up. That probably would be just fine but I really wanted the car to get loaded straight onto the enclosed trailer and stay there until it got dropped off to me. Reliable assured me they don't use outside companies to assist them, that they would load it on the big orange truck and start taking it cross country. For me it was worth the extra money to know the car wasn't being handled by multiple people. If they have to move it from trailer to trailer along the way or if the route takes weeks instead of days, that's acceptable to me as long as everyone touching the car is one of their full time employees. The price was a little steep though but I figured it's still small compared to the cost of the vehicle. It was $2700 for 2700 mile trip.

The only thing that sucks is they gave me a huge 30 day window for pickup. The seller is very cooperative and didn't mind but damn that's potentially a very long time to wait for the initial pickup.

72 Challenger

I had the same thing happen to me  except in Canada.

I ended up going with a company that was suggested by Alan and it was $2300 CAD because I asked them to ship me a spare hood with my car. The extra price is worth the door to door service with a reliable dedicated car carrier.
Someday I will have a J0b.

challengermaniac

Hey everyone, wanted to introduce my newest ride..... a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray with the original 327, 4 Speed and Posi Traction rear end!  The independent suspension makes it a lot of fun to drive! 

Excellent enclosed transport was arranged through Red Carpet Transport. 

1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration