Main Menu

New Dodge Cuda is legit

Started by Racer57, September 03, 2021, 07:03:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70rag383

Looks really good! It's weird saying "Dodge Cuda"  :notsure:

Racer57

Interior looks like Challenger. They probably just reskinned one.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on September 03, 2021, 07:43:37 PM
LoL really really buying it... :looney:

Same...especially considering they are about to release the 2022 models.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda416

We've been playing this game for years. At least wait for 4/1/2022....  :pokeeye:
U.S.M.C. SFMF
70 Barracuda Vert
69 Dart Vert
65 Valiant

dodj

Reminds me of current camaro offerings.  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

gzig5

Quote from: dodj on September 04, 2021, 06:44:13 AM
Agreed.
The sides like like faceted flat panels. Not a lot of compound curves going on.  More like a modern stock car.  Should be easy to patch damaged panels in the future...
I'm all for a return of the name but the outside of that car does little for me.  Would love to hack the interior out and put it into my 73 Cuda though.  And maybe the power train.

HP2

Rumors of a Cuda version of the current Dodge have been out since 2006 when the Challenger was re-released. There is ZERO reason for Dodge's current masters to release a competing car under the same brand unless it fills a specific nitch of the market whether that is price, performance, or efficiency, which means it either is an eco-box or all Dodge performance dies and the Cuda becomes the horsepower flagship.

I 'll believe it when a Dodge press release announces it AND they start showing up on dealer lots.

anlauto

"Cuda" could be the name of their all new electric vehicle coming out ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340sport

Why do people continuously fall for this? And why do we even care if it's a 'Cuda? This isn't a real car and most likely never will be. There's no interior that looks like a Challenger, it is a Challenger. There's nothing out there but rumors by these sites who want hits. Is this even legit site? Have we seen any being tested....nope. Anything about development....nope. Just let it go. They ruined the Dart tradition by reusing the name for no real reason. They ruined the Sebring model. Enough is enough.

70vert

LOL, these renderings have been going around for quite a while, people really want a Cuda. But it is way too late in 2021 to introduce a new car/model (my opinion). It is not from Dodge so no credibility.

I have thought Dodge should introduce the Cuda line for the new EV cars and keep the Challenger gas powered. They could still be based on the same basic chassis but have a clear differentiation.

Scooter

Quote from: dodj on September 04, 2021, 06:44:13 AM

^^^ This... looks like a Chebby to me.

tman

njsteve

Same old click-bait.

But if they do build an electric version of a modern "E-body" they could call it the...wait for it...

BATTE-CUDA !!!!

short for Battery-powered-Cuda