Main Menu

New to me

Started by xx88man, August 05, 2019, 08:45:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

Well it took me forever but I have finally found and bought an E body that I can actually drive. Although I have tried multiple times I just don't have the place or the time to restore one of these cars. I picked up a low mile very original 71 Challenger. A great car that I can work on and also drive. We drove it over 800 miles to bring it home. Body is great. Interior is beautiful and original. Driveline can be upgraded over time.
Keep yer foot in it

70 Challenger Lover

Nice looking car! My advice would be to enjoy it for a while before making any major changes. Play with the little things to make it look better, run or sound better, more reliable, etc.  Big upgrades have a way of turning into project creep and before you know it, you are into a multi year restoration project costing you a fortune and taking your car off the road before your ready.

nsmall

Nicely done. I love 71 challengers.  Thats cool you already put 800 miles on the new ride.  Thats more miles than many do in years after restoring their car.   :pokeeye:

Cuda Cody

Holy Smokes!  That is a fantastic looking Challenger.  :inlove:  Great find.  :woohoo:

Shoooter

It's a sharp looking car buddy!

Chryco Psycho

Very Nice , Congrats  :twothumbsup:

mopar thunder

Congrats! That is a really nice looking car. I hope you have many years of enjoyment.

Brads70

JS29

:slapme5: Nice score!  :)will be on your face for meany a mile.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

blown motor

Sweet ride. Congratulations.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Nice: Drive it as is this summer and make plans.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

I would be pretty happy with that car!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!