Main Menu

New to site

Started by Jrvict, April 02, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jrvict

Just wanted to say hello. I'm in my third year of restoring my Challenger.  Getting ready for final paint B3, then on to the interior.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Jrvict    :welcome:  You'll find a lot of B3 fans on this site!  :inlove:  Great color.  Do you have any photos of your project you can share?   :please:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: we're glad you joined! Who doesn't love B3? Is the interior blue as well?  :inlove:

Spikedog08

Sounds like a sweet car!  Welcome!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Welcome aboard! Would love to see some pics of your Challenger. What year is it?
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Glad you found us ... B3 is very cool   :cool:

JS29

Jrvict

I'll post some pictures this weekend. It came with black interior and a white vinyl top. I've got the build sheet so I'm trying to go back as original as possible since it's a numbers matching car.

Cuda Cody

:banana:  Can't wait to see the photos!   :takepicture:   :popcorn:

Quote from: Jrvict on April 03, 2017, 04:54:42 PM
I'll post some pictures this weekend. It came with black interior and a white vinyl top. I've got the build sheet so I'm trying to go back as original as possible since it's a numbers matching car.

hato

:welcome: you will find a wealth of  e body knowledge that rivals the library of Alexandria   b3 is amazing color do tell us more about the car and yourself