Main Menu

One stop shop

Started by leglhi, June 12, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

leglhi

Hey guys,new to this forum and have a quick question.Im looking to buy quite a bit of stuff to finish my Cuda and have noticed over the years that not one particular vendor sells all of the best stuff.As in one brand of weatherstripping from one place,whiskers from another,glass ect ect.Is there one place that sells what we consider the best fitting parts available for our rides?I know Dave has a stellar rep from what ive heard but haven't purchased from there yet.I have bought stuff from Classic a few years back with hit and miss results on fit.Not trying to insult any vendors,just don't have the money to do this twice.Thanks.
If it ain't broke,fix it till it is

Bullitt-

I think if asked Dave would tell you if there's something better...

My Story.  A few years ago I inquired into new bumpers and Dave volunteered that what he had in stock was having quality issues and went to the trouble to source me a pair from another manufacturer that he didn't normally carry.. Price was right as well... 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

leglhi

Thanks Bullitt,thats exactly what i was after  :cheers:.Id rather purchase all through one place if possible just for the sake of time.I need door glass,new dashpad,all weatherstripping ect.This project has been sitting for 4 years pretty much and i just sold a Duster to give the project a boost for the home stretch.I made decent money but like most of us have to make the most of it with kids and prioritys.I was lucky the wife said take all of the cash and finish it already.Is there a better way to order from Dave?Call or just order online...and do we get a discount for the forum?

Bullitt-

If you have a long list I would first gather that & put it to him in a PM ..
Ask him if those are the best options on the market & give him your other contact info.
He may call you...
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

leglhi

Thanks for the help buddy,much appreciated.

Spikedog08

Roseville is the place to go hands down . . .  :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

Yes there is a discount for forum members. Ask him about it.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

nsmall

Have nothing but absolutely positive remarks to say in regards to doing business with David and John at Roseville.

Chryco Psycho

I can only back this up , Call Roseville , he will get you all the best parts & at the best prices

303 Mopar

Your first call always should be to @MoparDave!

73_Cuda_4_Me

:iagree:

Hands down the best supplier for parts that just fit right... nicest sales department, with customer satisfaction their priority!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

MoparDave

Quote from: leglhi on June 12, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
Hey guys,new to this forum and have a quick question.Im looking to buy quite a bit of stuff to finish my Cuda and have noticed over the years that not one particular vendor sells all of the best stuff.As in one brand of weatherstripping from one place,whiskers from another,glass ect ect.Is there one place that sells what we consider the best fitting parts available for our rides?I know Dave has a stellar rep from what ive heard but haven't purchased from there yet.I have bought stuff from Classic a few years back with hit and miss results on fit.Not trying to insult any vendors,just don't have the money to do this twice.Thanks.

Hello. email me a list of items that you are looking EMAIL is best. I am super busy at work and sometimes PM's get lost in the shuffle.
thx in advance.  send email to      dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

leglhi

Will do Dave,I'll get that written up tonight.I appreciate your help buddy.And to all that gave your opinions,thanks so much.Really good people on here.Maybe this thing really WILL be running this yearl.Only been 8 years since purchase and i drove it a total of about 5 miles before tear down.Figured id have it on the road by the time i was 40...just turned 46 lol.

71-440

I like your signature line " If it ain't broke fix it till it is"

Sounds a lot like someone I know...... :vipermanhiding:
Joe

leglhi

Thanks 71-440.That's my saying at work lol.That and "No good deed goes unpunished".Seems like anytime i find something that's not right it automatically makes you the volunteer haha,And got all my stuff ordered through Dave today.Thanks again guys for the heads up.One of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with.Straight shooter and totally painless.Or at least as painless as you could hope for when buying E Body parts  :rofl: .