Main Menu

Opinions WANTED

Started by anlauto, November 07, 2022, 12:11:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Blowout

I think it goes with what he's doing to the car. So I think it's cool.

CudaJim

I lean stock look, so not really a fan, but to each his own - should be a fun car!

70vert

I'm with @dodj , not a billboard fan so maybe not a good one for feedback. That said I do like the concept of the Hellcat logo in it.  Is it too far forward? Or maybe just that there is so much "blank" black space behind it makes I look like its missing something.
I don't hate it, and am a firm believer in owners-choice   ;)

Marty

Meh. Doesn't do it for me.

B5fourspeed

Do the hockey stripe with the hellcat logo.Billboards are just to big.Just my opinion.

anlauto

Quote from: B5fourspeed on November 07, 2022, 03:37:07 PM
Do the hockey stripe with the hellcat logo.Billboards are just to big.Just my opinion.

That was my idea too....billboards have no place on a 1970 in my opinion
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

nsmall

I love the color of the car.  I say no on the billboard.

Deezel

IMO, hockey stripe would suit that car better.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda

73chalngr

I think it looks good. But my hindsight opinion would be the jaws of a barracuda cut into the billboard instead of the hellcat since it is a Cuda and not a challenger .

70Barracuda

IMHO, never liked the Hellcat symbol on any older car. Billboard,  Meh. Will that engine fit under a hood? 
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

HP2

Don't care for billboards myself.

On this one, I would have integrated the Hellcat into the leading edge of the billboard instead of in it.

mopar thunder

I think it is cool but not sure I would have it on mine. Glad the owner is stoked over it though.

anlauto

Funny this thread made it's way back to the top....I just heard today, that the owner is building the car to SELL....that's right, no intention to drive...wants to bring it to an auction with hopes of a big pay day  :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on November 11, 2022, 06:45:31 PM
Funny this thread made it's way back to the top....I just heard today, that the owner is building the car to SELL....that's right, no intention to drive...wants to bring it to an auction with hopes of a big pay day  :huh:
Well that changes things...
Building to sell you make it pleasing to the majority. This little poll has shown the decal is not overly well liked...and it's a BIG decal.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill