Main Menu

Old fashion business

Started by cudamadd, November 03, 2023, 10:05:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Brake lines Shout out to summit racing I order a 5 pce engine bay brake line kit for my ebody  6 weeks back . Australia post said  items lost in transit. Gone . Emailed Summit and just like that they are shipping a new set . But this time with DHL  at no cost to me .Wow very happy to say the least. So there are still good business minded companies out there cheers  :australia:

RUNCHARGER

I've always had good luck with Summit, I like Mancini Racing too as well as National Moparts here in Canada.
Sheldon

70vert

Lately I have been liking Summit a lot, their prices are good and I assume they must have a warehouse near me because almost everything I get is delivered in 2 days!!

I used to always use Mancini but have soured on them due to not giving shipping costs until after you place an order.

blown motor

Quote from: 70vert on November 04, 2023, 05:12:00 PM
Lately I have been liking Summit a lot, their prices are good and I assume they must have a warehouse near me because almost everything I get is delivered in 2 days!!

I used to always use Mancini but have soured on them due to not giving shipping costs until after you place an order.

They have warehouses in Georgia and Ohio. I have had stuff delivered from them in two or three days and I live in Ontario. Also, the guys on the phone are very knowledgeable. Good place to deal with.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

tparker

Summit has always had fast shipping. They have a store in Reno Nevada and I think one somewhere back east or something. I ordered a oil priming rod on Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday. I also ordered a battery cable and I got worried cause they said it would be shipped by the supplier and would ship Wednesday. This sucked because that was the last major part I needed to fire up my car and I want to do it this weekend. And it arrived Thursday. I don't always like there parts but when they got something I need they are quick to get it to me. There shipping seems a little high to me a while ago, but the last 2 items seemed reasonable.

I've only used Mancini 2 or 3 times. I like their selection of parts. There shipping was pretty good as compared to most people and they are fairly quick to deliver. I'm not a fan of they way they do their shipping costs, but so far it's been reasonable and I trust them.

Katfish

Quote from: 70vert on November 04, 2023, 05:12:00 PM

Same here, Mancini makes things hard.  If I can find it elsewhere, I go there.