Main Menu

RARE pre-production Drawings and Clay models (CHALLENGER)

Started by Cuda Cody, June 18, 2017, 06:16:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Here's the Challenger photos from the book @stevec  found for us.   :banana:

This is a little different then before.  I have uploaded the high quality scans in two formats this time.  The normal easy to download PDF file and for the first time I've included an easy to preview Photo Gallery.  Please let me know if you like the Photo Gallery?

If this is something that works better for everyone I can go back and re-upload some of the previous guides and books in a similar way.

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/plymouth_dodge_cuda_challenger_brochure_advertising_1970_1971/1969-style-auto-pre-production-challenger-drawings-clay-models/

J-Code Jeni

It's so cool to have these drawings & renderings for both models- special additions to the site for sure! I like the gallery set up, it's easier to see the content.

6bblgt

one pic is flipped - wonder if that was on purpose for the UK market?   :lurking:  GREAT PICS!!

Ornamental

Cool photos! Thank you Cody, the effort is well appreciated!

+1 Like for the photo gallery, as J-Code Jeni says, it makes it easier to see what's there.

Cuda Cody

Could everyone please   :please:  click this link and tell me if they can see the thumbnail photos okay?  And if you click them do they get larger and look good?

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/plymouth_dodge_cuda_challenger_brochure_advertising_1970_1971/1969-style-auto-pre-production-challenger-drawings-clay-models/

I've gotten some mixed reviews on the gallery working.  Since it works for me I need everyone help to look and let me know what you see.   :thankyou:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 19, 2017, 02:42:45 PM
Could everyone please   :please:  click this link and tell me if they can see the thumbnail photos okay?  And if you click them do they get larger and look good?

I've gotten some mixed reviews on the gallery working.  Since it works for me I need everyone help to look and let me know what you see.   :thankyou:

Works for me on my iPad.
Rev-It-Up

Brads70

when I click on a picture nothing happens,,,, just a transparent black screen using google chrome if that factors into anything?

Cuda Cody

Thank you @Brads70   That is exactly what I was wondering.  I'm using Chrome too.  But I think I uploaded them in such high quality that it's taking to long for them to load up and people give up and close it.  Can you try again and give it a bit to see if it comes up?  The files are pretty big.  It should look like the screen shot attached:

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2017, 02:57:54 PM
when I click on a picture nothing happens,,,, just a transparent black screen using google chrome if that factors into anything?

6bblgt

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

LinceCuda

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 19, 2017, 03:03:20 PM
Thank you @Brads70   That is exactly what I was wondering.  I'm using Chrome too.  But I think I uploaded them in such high quality that it's taking to long for them to load up and people give up and close it.  Can you try again and give it a bit to see if it comes up?  The files are pretty big.  It should look like the screen shot attached:

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

Yep that works, takes about 12 secoonds to appear.  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

Good to know.  I'll keep the scans smaller from now on and that should help.   :banana:

Quote from: Brads70 on June 19, 2017, 05:49:13 PM
Yep that works, takes about 12 secoonds to appear.  :bradsthumb:

Skdmark

+1 photo gallery

Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and Dolphin Browser.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: