Main Menu

Bay Area, CA Classic Mopars cruising edited video

Started by e_body70, June 08, 2019, 02:29:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

e_body70

Check out this epic edited video from our recent Bay Area Classic Mopar Cruise from last month; you may even see some familiar faces and e-bodies!

Like the '70 Hemi Challenger R/T convertible 4-speed! 1 of only 12 Hemi Challenger Convertibles built.  First of only 3 Hemi Challenger Convertibles exported to Canada  :canada:

Also check out the '71 Hemi Cuda convertible!  1 of only 11 Hemi Cuda convertibles produced in 1971!  Next-to-last-one built for US  :unitedstates: orders.  1 of only 2 Automatics with Super Track Pack option.  Nicknamed the "Missing" Cuda since it was the last of the 11 to publicly surface!  Numbers matching; 3 fender tag car.

Watch and enjoy!!  It's arguably the best Classic Mopar video out there on YouTube!  :popcorn:

Brads70

mk

FM3AAR

Chryco Psycho

Great video , I recognize a few of the cars , there is some serious toys there !!

nsmall

floorit426

Quote from: nsmall on June 14, 2019, 11:00:30 PM
What a great video.  At 1:37 that 71 Cuda :yes:

I agree, very nice. You have good taste. That 'Cuda belongs to Topcat. It is an extremely nice hemicuda, that gets driven, quite often.

Cuda Cody

J-Code Jeni

With so many great cars to shoot and nice timing, this video is a winner! Very cool and thanks for sharing!

dodgemania

e_body70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 14, 2019, 09:07:07 PM
Great video , I recognize a few of the cars , there is some serious toys there !!

Indeed; they came out to play!!  :twothumbsup:

e_body70

Great looking Hemi Cuda owned by @Topcat , and he recently took home some hardware in his class  :1place: at a local Mopar show here.

Topcat

Quote from: e_body70 on June 16, 2019, 06:55:19 AM

Great looking Hemi Cuda owned by @Topcat , and he recently took home some hardware in his class  :1place: at a local Mopar show here.

Yup, and you did as well bring a trophy home.