Main Menu

Overhaulin’ Grammas Cuda Grand Coupe episode

Started by ledphoot, May 15, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

definitely don't like that door handle. 

I do agree that taking a tx9 and making it any other color is a crime. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ledphoot

Especially when the guy said to leave it black.  I can see putting a bright hockey strip on it or something to make the car pop a little but the more I think about it... I wonder if anybody knows the owners of the car, I believe they're in California.

750-h2

ledphoot

From a purist perspective I get what you guys are saying about this particular Cuda. The main thing that bothers me about it is the stupid door handle... The wheels are easy enough to fix and I could live with the white hockey stripe and the cheesy GMA Cuda / sunglasses.. The rest of the car isn't so far off from a stock appearance.. I agree that black looks great on these cars, but the paint job isn't all that terrible..

Now the "TerraCuda" is a whole different story. This car makes me want to barf, no matter how much attention to detail / fit / finish there is...

ledphoot

I do like the car he did for Joe Rogan, Sick Fish, I think it looks very sharp.

Spikedog08

Looks like a pretty cool car . . I'd own it!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Quote from: ledphoot on May 15, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
From a purist perspective I get what you guys are saying about this particular Cuda. The main thing that bothers me about it is the stupid door handle... The wheels are easy enough to fix and I could live with the white hockey stripe and the cheesy GMA Cuda / sunglasses.. The rest of the car isn't so far off from a stock appearance.. I agree that black looks great on these cars, but the paint job isn't all that terrible..

Now the "TerraCuda" is a whole different story. This car makes me want to barf, no matter how much attention to detail / fit / finish there is...

Agreed!

RUNCHARGER

That car looks bad now. It will really look bad 5 or 10 years from now when it is really out of style.
Sheldon

ToxicWolf

There is simply no excuse for those door handles.  :bricks:  :Thud: