Main Menu

sheet metal questions

Started by 1970 FM3 Cuda, November 22, 2020, 03:17:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970 FM3 Cuda

I am looking to purchase sheet metal for 3 cars 1970 challenger v car, 1970 challenger western sport special, and a 1970 cuda convertible. I would like to buy all the metal at one time to save on freight.  My question is do I purchase all this metal from AMD, or is there a cheaper place to purchase this, I am looking at about $9500? I also have a question on 1970 cuda convertible quarter panel, do I have to buy hard top one and make them fit?

dodj

I would talk to Dave at Roseville.  :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Xghobo

@1970 FM3 Cuda  as far as the convertible quarters go you would need to buy hard tops and modify them for the Vert or give Ken a call as he modifies AMD full quarters for the verts, I got a pair from him last year and they were very nice. Good luck

1970 FM3 Cuda

Skdmark

@Convertcuda is who they are referring to for the convertible quarter panels

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Convertcuda

Yes I still make the convertible quarters and 80% of convertible sheet pieces. Contact Ken 715-432-5080.

Cuda Cody

Dave at Roseville would be my first choice.  He's on here... @MoparDave

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

We can work with you on all of that. Please Email me a list of parts you are looking for.
David.radcliffe@golling.com

Thanks.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/