Main Menu

Shout Out to Accurate LTD

Started by erik70rt, July 18, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

I have to give kudos to the folks at Accurate LTD exhaust.  :clapping:  I ordered a new system from them at Carlisle and the price/service was excellent.  They took the time to explain how their stuff is made, what are the best options for my application, and were just flat out pleasant to be around.  They even upgraded my mufflers to the Magnums for FREE!  I can't wait for the system to arrive so I can put it on the Challenger.   :wrenching:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

J-Code Jeni

Well-deserved praise a great company!

Would love to hear a before & after audio clip of your new system, when it's done...  :) :yes:

erik70rt

Can't get a before since I ripped the old exhaust off and sold it at Carlisle!  I can tell you it was incorrect log manifolds going back to V-Force mufflers.  I thought it sounded like crap. 

anlauto

Yea Tom and his crew are some of the good guys in the hobby :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

J-Code Jeni

Ha ha @erik70rt , there's no looking back now! Good for you for stepping up to get the sound you want.

Cuda Cody

They offer a great product for the money.  We saw Tom there, but did not see if @moparmadman69  was there?

erik70rt

The only complaint I have is that the tips are not even close to looking original.  Too round and the gap between the dual tips is way too large.  I'm going to have to search for a better pair of tips. 

moparmadman69

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 18, 2017, 03:26:59 PM
They offer a great product for the money.  We saw Tom there, but did not see if @moparmadman69  was there?

@Cuda Cody I was there just was really busy. Should have stopped by the tent. Would have been good to see you!

moparmadman69

Quote from: erik70rt on July 18, 2017, 04:25:00 PM
The only complaint I have is that the tips are not even close to looking original.  Too round and the gap between the dual tips is way too large.  I'm going to have to search for a better pair of tips.

@erik70rt Thanks for the shout out. We are always glad to help and take the time to inform our customers on their purchase.

As far as the tips go we do know the gap is a little too wide. We just caught that not too long ago. Our tip manufacturer switched the width of the rectangles making the gap wider. Long story short we are working on it but it could take many months to get them redone. If you still have them when we get it all squared away send them back to me and I'll exchange them for you with our new ones.

Sorry I don't have an ETA on when we'll have the new ones but I thought I'd throw that out there for you.

Thanks,

Colby

erik70rt

Thanks, Colby.  it was a pleasure speaking with you at Carlisle.  I can send those tips back to you whenever you want and when you get new ones you can ship them to me.  I really appreciate it!

erik70rt

The exhaust system arrived on Friday and went on the car yesterday. 

cudajunction

We met Tom and the crew a number of years ago, put their exhaust on a non-E Mopar here and were extremely pleased.  The customer service is top notch too.  Ran into them at Hot August Nights a couple years ago, maybe I will see them again next weekend.

erik70rt

Quote from: moparmadman69 on July 26, 2017, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: erik70rt on July 18, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

@erik70rt Thanks for the shout out. We are always glad to help and take the time to inform our customers on their purchase.

As far as the tips go we do know the gap is a little too wide. We just caught that not too long ago. Our tip manufacturer switched the width of the rectangles making the gap wider. Long story short we are working on it but it could take many months to get them redone. If you still have them when we get it all squared away send them back to me and I'll exchange them for you with our new ones.

Sorry I don't have an ETA on when we'll have the new ones but I thought I'd throw that out there for you.

Thanks,

Colby

@moparmadman69 Colby - any update on the tips?

moparmadman69

@erik70rt Still waiting for new samples before we do another production run. Things like this never seem to go as fast as we want them too.  :headbang: Thanks.

erik70rt